Kings Kloof

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Where are you guys parking and getting permission to ride Kings Kloof?

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
There are a few farms and a few different access points so I was giving them the benefit of the doubt.
I was just going tell them to just be a little more considerate coming the wrong way along a single track at pace when there are runners around...

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I don't know why some okes just don't get it. If I see runners or cyclists I'm the most friendly biker out there. Let's face it, we spin up the earth, we make a racket and we kick up shit loads of dust. We're a menace on the trails already, so why go make things worse and piss people off even more? I find I'm using my favourite expression a lot more often these days. "Common sense is not so common after all."

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I don't know why some okes just don't get it. If I see runners or cyclists I'm the most friendly biker out there. Let's face it, we spin up the earth, we make a racket and we kick up shit loads of dust. We're a menace on the trails already, so why go make things worse and piss people off even more? I find I'm using my favourite expression a lot more often these days. "Common sense is not so common after all."
I'll remember that next time you wheelie in the parking lot of our riding venues! :icon_lol: :icon_lol::icon_lol:

LupiniPower

Forum Member
Reaction score
100%, and its not like there is a shortage of other places to ride either!