Kyb factory suspension

Justin W

Forum Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to anyone interested. Monday 28th is the last day to take advantage of the Black Friday special. We need all orders confirmed by close of play (5pm) to take advantage of this great deal.

ktmwoody

Forum Member
Reaction score
That beauty must float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.

Justin W

Forum Member
Reaction score
That beauty must float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.
Lodewyk (JV Rensburg) said its the best handling bike he's ever ridden. Its early days and we will start developing the suspension now and address any shortfalls after each race and make appropriate changes as we go. Im confident this will be one of the best handling bikes in the field......if not then I'm not doing my job properly!

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Would love to test something like that one day, just feel what all the hype is about

Justin W

Forum Member
Reaction score
We have some orders for KYB forks and Rocs Triple clamps going in this week. we expect delivery within the next 3 weeks or so. if anyone is interested in any products such as the forks, triple clamps, phds bar mounts, holeshot devise, rear quick pre-load adjusters etc please let us know. we can also supply most Yoshi exhausts and Hinson clutch components

Justin W

Forum Member
Reaction score
We are now taking orders for an upcoming shipment from KYB. Also available are the range of X-Trig Triple clamps, spring preloaders, bar mounts and Holeshot devices as well as Hinson clutch parts and product

Quite possibly the ultimate forks available on the market today for any bike and riding application

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
i see lodewyk has posted on FAcebook that this same bike has been stolen with that suspension , so be on the look out