Leady to Lace - KTM 790 to be built in China

ktmwoody

Forum Member
Reaction score
Bull is going to have a field day������

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Jiss, anyone wanting a 790 better change their minds. The Chinese know nothing about quality mass production :icon_rolleyes:

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Jiss, anyone wanting a 790 better change their minds. The Chinese know nothing about quality mass production :icon_rolleyes:
Its not a Chinese problem, its a KTM problem.

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
How many of you have problems with your iPhone?

It’s a micsconseption that Chinese factories are a joke. The output of any factory is dependent on its management not its floor workers. I’m sure ktm will ensure the same quality product, but with a better profit margin

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score

It’s a micsconseption that Chinese factories are a joke. The output of any factory is dependent on its management not its floor workers. I’m sure ktm will ensure the same quality product, but with a better profit margin
True story re the peeps in charge. They are who control the end product at the end of the day.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score

Damn and I was hoping for a reliable product

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score

Ek sê fokkol.

H8erade: The iPhone 8 has so many problems | Macworld
https://www.macworld.com/article/3208118/ios/h8erade-the-iphone-8...

H8erade: The iPhone 8 has so many problems IDG ... Because the horny one doesn’t know if you’ve met people before, but they have a tendency to exaggerate for effect. Please feel free to quote ...

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score

Missing the irony in my post

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
No complainee pleesee,, just glo lide you klayteelem and blee hlappy !