Lesotho Enduro

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Anybody aware of a top rider caught cheating?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
nope, totally out of the loop, what did you hear?

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
i saw something on FB regarding a big penalty that apparently was later reversed. Is it the same thing?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
where is your source if info from Jeffrey ?
I overheard a conversation in a bike shop. There is no way that I will repeat it as facts. But I am gathering that it was obviously a non issue.

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Plenty okes short cut, especially at GPS based events....

A

armpump

lol................. quickest route from A-B and fuck the race line :261:

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
And Yamaha pulled out the second day, what was that all about?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
And Yamaha pulled out the second day, what was that all about?
It was not the official Yamaha team. Word is that one of the riders (I know who) blatantly cut the track on his 3rd lap.# Reputation in tatters.....

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Go watch the documentary/movie Icarus that was released this year, quickest way to lose sporting heroes left right and center and with all this happening the question is when will sponsors stop sponsoring athletes and turn to sponsoring events for publicity and product sales.

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Here is some logic that i know is not favored on 101 :icon_e_confused:

Bull, reading between the lines here - its obvious if the unnamed rider blatantly cut the track then surely he would have been DQ'd or penalized. Obviously there was enough evidence (GPS Proof) that he did not gain an advantage hence the steward or jury overturned the ruling. This is a mountain out of a molehill. If Yamaha or the unofficial which can only be the Brian Capper racing team where not happy with the ruling they have just as much right to put in an appeal. To just pack up and leave is actually quite sad.

LIST OF PENALTIES The following penalties can be applied without a hearing. a) POINTS
i) Missing one route check or time check:- 3600 points
ii) Early arrival at time check, i.e. for each minute early arrival, before the AA:-60 points
iii) Late arrival at a time check, i.e. every full minute after the AA:-60 points
iv) Deviating off the route to gain an advantage i.e. turning inside double markers, turning inside marking stakes or bunting, being further than 20 metres away from a single marker. (1st offence):- 600 points

This is a very badly written rule and is too vague - So here is the catch, what if you do take a shortcut but do not gain an advantage?” Should you still be penalised, riders or team managers who know the rules often use them to their advantage.

Yes he should be penalized for deviating but according to the rules if he did not gain an advantage then should not. You decide??

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Here is some logic that i know is not favored on 101 :icon_e_confused:

Bull, reading between the lines here - its obvious if the unnamed rider blatantly cut the track then surely he would have been DQ'd or penalized. Obviously there was enough evidence (GPS Proof) that he did not gain an advantage hence the steward or jury overturned the ruling. This is a mountain out of a molehill. If Yamaha or the unofficial which can only be the Brian Capper racing team where not happy with the ruling they have just as much right to put in an appeal. To just pack up and leave is actually quite sad.

LIST OF PENALTIES The following penalties can be applied without a hearing. a) POINTS
i) Missing one route check or time check:- 3600 points
ii) Early arrival at time check, i.e. for each minute early arrival, before the AA:-60 points
iii) Late arrival at a time check, i.e. every full minute after the AA:-60 points
iv) Deviating off the route to gain an advantage i.e. turning inside double markers, turning inside marking stakes or bunting, being further than 20 metres away from a single marker. (1st offence):- 600 points

This is a very badly written rule and is too vague - So here is the catch, what if you do take a shortcut but do not gain an advantage?” Should you still be penalised, riders or team managers who know the rules often use them to their advantage.

Yes he should be penalized for deviating but according to the rules if he did not gain an advantage then should not. You decide??
Look, it means nothing to me. I am in no way involved with enduro. But after speaking to more than one player involved, they are disgusted.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Surely they should just make it if you leave the 20m buffer of the raceline, you have to rejoin that buffer zone/raceline exactly where you left it.