Lesotho Tour March 2020 - Video

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Footage from Day 1 of our tour in Lesotho. Awesome time, thanks Mr. 9.5 for organizing.
Two videos - one with music and one without, both are the same footage-wise.
I make the videos more for myself, watching back on them a few years later is always appealing to me, but maybe someone here can enjoy the scenery. :icon_rolleyes:

NO MUSIC

MUSIC

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
My friends want you to take them for a ride again at Heidelberg.. They haven't shutup about the last ride :icon_lol:
when it suites them they must let me know , My knee still not 100 , so we can do another mild ride Saturday or Sunday .... This ride i will make sure they shutup . Mel should have her 390 next week so that weekend will be at Heidelberg and rising some of the dirt roads in the surrounds of the farm so she can get used to it .

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
beer is good for you
Everything is fine, in moderation.

when it suites them they must let me know , My knee still not 100 , so we can do another mild ride Saturday or Sunday .... This ride i will make sure they shutup . Mel should have her 390 next week so that weekend will be at Heidelberg and rising some of the dirt roads in the surrounds of the farm so she can get used to it .
Great, will speak with them and see what they have planned.
Congrats on her new bike! I see they're doing the press release info on the 390's today.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Everything is fine, in moderation.

Great, will speak with them and see what they have planned.
Congrats on her new bike! I see they're doing the press release info on the 390's today.
ya she is very sexited , Naughty Ian is buying her a trailer too to go with it , transferred the money today , a few extras on it then next week we can collect of all goes well

R&R

Forum Member
Reaction score
Where in Lesotho was this, where were you overnighting?

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
ya she is very sexited , Naughty Ian is buying her a trailer too to go with it , transferred the money today , a few extras on it then next week we can collect of all goes well
Nope, you are the trailer trash - I'm sure Mel will ride instead of faking injuries :thumbs up:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Bushmans side. We stayed at the Morning star (I think it's called that), which is a little oasis at the foot of bushmans itself.

And it could still be worse.
We booked there for the Retro Roof the weekend, until some dog and cat eaters and Spick Italians fucked up all arrangements