Level 4 - Riding Verdict

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
it is also all up in the air with the courts ruling it all unconstitutional...

Otherwise Church of the out ride or ministry of 2 stroke may be a way to legally sneak a ride on a Sunday...

booth

toll
Reaction score
The joys of being a maplotter is that I ride from home to virtually anywhere. Found some interesting stuff to ride along the way and met some interesting people, hey @booth :D
What a lekker ride, really great bunch of folks:cool:

Still keen to join on another one PS @DenDirtbiker nice to see someone else that has a bike that is much loved by being dropped etc like mine:ROFLMAO:

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dont think we will legally be riding until lockdown ends, even professional golf is not allowed.

I see tracks are allowing riding if you produce a race licence, didnt realize i was a professional when i had a licence, like to see what happens when the cops arrive, are the riders going to take the knock or are the track owners going to step up
You've got to love South Africans interpreting the rules of being a professional in the broadest possible sense. Nevertheless if it works then I will be out there with my WOMZA license.:icon_lol:

Last edited:

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Guys, the riding rules are as follows:
Put bike on bakkie. tie down well. drive to wherever you want to ride and offload bike. ride bike. get off bike. drink/buy some beers because you don't have to pay R300 a six pack anymore. load bike. go home.
OR
ride bike from home if you can. ride home. drink beer.

My advice.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
You've got to love South Africans interpreting the rules of being a professional in the broadest possible sense. Nevertheless if it works then I will be out there with my WOMZA license.:icon_lol:
Not without your hydration pack 🙄

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
We have been riding since lockdown and not had any crap, excepting a warning from the police. We rode the very next weekend, just didn't park in our normal place

Elmer Fudd

Forum Member
Reaction score
All good Numsch, hectic busy and trying to navigate this covid nonsense.
Not doing much else, but about to get an ADV bike, at last.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
All good Numsch, hectic busy and trying to navigate this covid nonsense.
Not doing much else, but about to get an ADV bike, at last.
Awesome man, can't believe it took me so long to get an Adv bike! What you looking at?