Level 4 - Riding Verdict

Elmer Fudd

Forum Member
Reaction score
So come @Elmer Fudd tell the guys what you think!
Had it for 2 weeks now, not without issue though, annoying stuff.
Started with brake sensor not working, seems to be known issue. Promptly fixed but then fuel issue with one fuel tap not being opened after sensor replacement. Minor stuff but promptly sorted out.

Just got it back from 1K service.
I love riding this bike.
3.jpg2.jpg1.jpg

Dont test ride it if you are thinking about checking it out. It will cost you R200K, no doubt. ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Had it for 2 weeks now, not without issue though, annoying stuff.
Started with brake sensor not working, seems to be known issue. Promptly fixed but then fuel issue with one fuel tap not being opened after sensor replacement. Minor stuff but promptly sorted out.

Just got it back from 1K service.
I love riding this bike.
View attachment 3393View attachment 3394View attachment 3395

Dont test ride it if you are thinking about checking it out. It will cost you R200K, no doubt. ;):ROFLMAO:

Glad you enjoying it. I too learnt the lesson that there are two fuel taps on the 790. Bike died on me near Wild West with half a tank of juice left. Luckily @Francois M brought his recovery vehicle so I wasn't left stranded. Dealer phoned me on Monday to say that the right fuel tank was off. I had the rear brake sensor replaced under warranty at the last service, yours should have been done before you took delivery.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Glad you enjoying it. I too learnt the lesson that there are two fuel taps on the 790. Bike died on me near Wild West with half a tank of juice left. Luckily @Francois M brought his recovery vehicle so I wasn't left stranded. Dealer phoned me on Monday to say that the right fuel tank was off. I had the rear brake sensor replaced under warranty at the last service, yours should have been done before you took delivery.
Did I not tell you on the phone that the one fuel tap was off????
I had the same experience, so I knew ;)

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
On the level 4 topic. I see MSA got clearance to race again, only issue is it will have to be in province and close by because you can't cross provincial borders or leave home before 3am, or travel and stay in accom.