Locally produced and filmed Mitas video

KTMjedi

Forum Member
Reaction score
You clearly feel that there is enough marketing in the video. I however feel it is almost nothing in comparison to what could have been in there. tell me about the trye choice of every bike in the video, tell me about superior traction on and off road for the dual sport, tell me about the soft grip of the enduro tyre, tell me about how the offroad tyre is better suited fro the hard pack, tell me what i need to know about the product.

not every one knows about Mitus, and even less about which combination they should be looking at for their discipline. i just feel it was an opportunity wasted. in today's age you need to spoon feed the consumer.

but we both entitled to our opinion and i do hear and accept yours. I just came away from that thinking..... nothing, no desire to google the name, no desire to try the tyre and I learnt nothing about the brand or its offerings.
Those ones are coming. The brief of this Video was a really cool video with some
Mitas branding. Call it a taster and intro of things to come. I want a cool factor to come through and then start bringing in our info videos [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Jedi didn't ask about this video at all, read carefully "What do you guys think about the locally produced Mitas video"
My apologies, didn't realize I couldn't admire some of the creators other work.
And I think its easy to say that most topics on any forum, never stick to the exact subject of the OP's post...

Besides that, awesome video Jedi (looks like you're involved in the production of the video). The footage of David is insane. :thumbs up:

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
You clearly feel that there is enough marketing in the video. I however feel it is almost nothing in comparison to what could have been in there. tell me about the trye choice of every bike in the video, tell me about superior traction on and off road for the dual sport, tell me about the soft grip of the enduro tyre, tell me about how the offroad tyre is better suited fro the hard pack, tell me what i need to know about the product.

not every one knows about Mitus, and even less about which combination they should be looking at for their discipline. i just feel it was an opportunity wasted. in today's age you need to spoon feed the consumer.

but we both entitled to our opinion and i do hear and accept yours. I just came away from that thinking..... nothing, no desire to google the name, no desire to try the tyre and I learnt nothing about the brand or its offerings.
Come now Ath hole,

Its quite simple. Green is soft, yellow is intermediate, red is hard. 120's - and FIM 140's are generally enduro tyres, the rest are off-road / MX.

The front wouldn't make a difference to you or me as long as it is like RTT's GF. Black round and has knobblies.

Ren

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker video :thumbs up:
Cool to see the three different bikes in action.

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Great footage and clip but does not showcase the MITAS brand enough

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
eSwatini-matt, as soon as you raise about R1.7m in sponsorship I'm sure he will look at it
i'll talk to the king, i am sure he will get the cost down ... especially since he just bought a (second) jet worth $200M for $15M (thats what we are being told anyway!)

Buff

Forum Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the video, I thought it was subtle marketing at its best, not jammed down your throat like the youtube ads. It left me wanting to watch more :thumbs up:
David Ellis is something else, it's poetry in motion. I can't wait for that laaitie to go to Dakar one day, he's going to nail it. He's SA's version of Toby Price :icon_e_biggrin:

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the video, I thought it was subtle marketing at its best, not jammed down your throat like the youtube ads. It left me wanting to watch more :thumbs up:
David Ellis is something else, it's poetry in motion. I can't wait for that laaitie to go to Dakar one day, he's going to nail it. He's SA's version of Toby Price :icon_e_biggrin:
Very true. And is not a full time racer, so does really well under the circumstances

louisvantonder

I r the winner!
Reaction score
Excellent video KTMjedi . Being an amateur/hobbyist videographer, I REALLY like what you guys did here. To me, it looks very professionally done. Where was this filmed?