Looking for cheap trials bike

Shawn

Forum Member
Reaction score
If any one knows of a cheap trials bike going for under R20k please let me know.

Rossdog

Forum Member
Reaction score
I've got a Beta Rev 3 270 that I'll sell for R12k. It needs new plastics, fork seals and some welding to the silencer bracket (I've put on a temporary home made bracket). It still works and runs fine. I can email you some if you are interested.
Understand though, that it's not mint, and will be a bit of a project...

Rossdog

Forum Member
Reaction score
Got all the PM's. I'll take pics tomorrow and email. Sorry, I'm tied up at the moment.

Rossdog

Forum Member
Reaction score
I had a closer look at the old Beta last night, and I'm afraid it needs too much work done for me to sell it as is. It will bother my conscience. It's developed oil leaks all over the show, the rear brake master cylinder has seized plus it needs new tyres (perished), new fork seals and new plastics. Plus lots of other niggles.

I'm going to rather fix it up over the next few months then reconsider... Sorry for wasting time & getting hopes up.

dadrob

Forum Member
Reaction score
no worries bud , thanks for the honesty

AfricaOffroad

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 gas gas 280 txt for sale.
Fully functional and rideable.
Good all round condition.

R18000.
pm me if you are interested.
Only selling because I just spent way too much money on my new project bike to be.
Ad will go up shortly on the forum

Shawn

Forum Member
Reaction score
Was looking last year , not buying at the moment, but it does sound like a good deal.