Lower back pain/pinched nerve

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
ja nee , not sure if i would want someone hammering on my back , cant be good for it surely , hope yours heals soon

Justin W

Forum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else suffered from this? I've never had issues until 2 weeks ago after a boxing class.

I cant ride, cant train, hard to walk normally, cant pomp!!.. Nothing! totally debilitating

The chiropractor is helping but it seems like a slow process.....

Any tips?
I had similar issues years ago. Every now and then i would put my back out. usually after riding (when tired) loading bikes or lifting something awkwardly. I spent a fortune on physio and chiro over many years. Then a new physio i met said i need to do Pilates and get my core strong again.

At that time I gave up running, surfing that i had done for years was painful and riding became problematic. And anything i did reaally just fixed the pain but never the issue.

Most people around 6' and over the age of 35 end up with back issues and its basically due to the fact that we get weak in our core muscles. The back muscles start to work harder and harder. Your core weakens more until eventually your back says "howzit".

I started Pilates probably 6 years ago with 1 on 1 sessions to get into it and understand how it all works (it probably take a few month for the penny to drop) and before you really start to make a difference.

I've been back running , riding and surfing for around 4 years now and never looked back. I go to Pilates once a week and thats about it.

Don't go the route of any surgery it will just cock your back up completely. Get to a reputable;e Pilates instructor and change your life forever!

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
FML I dont know how men can do yoga in a class environment. All those mumble pants will give me a drift wood bigger than any beaver can handle but where does one hide it???
:icon_lol:

CycleC

Forum Member
Reaction score
FML I dont know how men can do yoga in a class environment. All those mumble pants will give me a drift wood bigger than any beaver can handle but where does one hide it???
Ha Ha , now thats funny :icon_lol: :icon_lol:- may i suggest a MMA ball box wrapp it with duct tape around the waste for incase

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I might consider that!

1st ride in almost 3 months and it held up today����