DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
How long till that ride goes up Mnweni and down rockeries:unsure:

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Me I'm going.

Dean also confirmed going, although I hear he is ramping curbs in Harrismith, in his candy van.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I saw Dean Saturday morning and he looked like he had a unique bleeding stomach ulcer. Unique because he was bleeding through his eyes!

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I saw Dean Saturday morning and he looked like he had a unique bleeding stomach ulcer. Unique because he was bleeding through his eyes!
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: I saw the same.

The Red Route also made my eyes water a bit. Pulled my poep string about 20 minutes in and kakked off the rest of the route, ended up pulling out about 11km from the end. Still managed to get up Pass Pal and got to the top of the mountain to see the most amazing views. Incredible ride.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
He was heavily under the influence on Friday night, using his outside voice for all the sentences..
I'm surprised he even rode the next day.

Red loop was tough, but easier earlier in the day then later from what I heard from the other guys.

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
He was heavily under the influence on Friday night, using his outside voice for all the sentences..
I'm surprised he even rode the next day.

Red loop was tough, but easier earlier in the day then later from what I heard from the other guys.
I'm proud of you Uncle Dean.