Man and Machine - 9-10 August 2019

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Man and Machine - 9-10 August 2019

Greetings everyone, hope you are doing well and are settling into the new year.

Just a heads up to let you all know the dates this year. The event will be held at Boston on the 9-10 August (Frid – Sat). Friday is a holiday which will allow most of you to travel back home on the Sunday.

The plan is to make the “Hard” loop a bit longer than last year. Some of you fit buggers made short work of it 😊. Those of you that only just scraped through the Hard…put a bit more training in. Intermediate will remain similar. The technical challenges will remain the same, keeping it to normal Enduro standards and not Extreme.

Entries will open on the 1st May for previous entrants.

Entries will open on the 15th May for remaining spots.

Entries will still be capped at 400 riders.

Updates will be posted on the website and facebook.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Cheezy I have entered and paid , but may want to withdraw what are the chances of a refund before i pay my accommodation , already going to loose a packet on man and machine as i have paid my accommodation and entry there too ? want to try and cut my loses so far .

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
Cheezy I have entered and paid , but may want to withdraw what are the chances of a refund before i pay my accommodation , already going to loose a packet on man and machine as i have paid my accommodation and entry there too ? want to try and cut my loses so far .

???

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
This, old man makes fuckall sense - read through clearly, my 2 year old granddaughter picked it up :33:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
This, old man makes fuckall sense - read through clearly, my 2 year old granddaughter picked it up :33:
sorry you right - meant allready lost a packet in my madalas entry aswell as i have paid that accomodation ! having a kak monday as it is - luckily have not paid my mand machine accomodation yet just my entry .