Man and Machine - 9-10 August 2019

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
sorry you right - meant allready lost a packet in my madalas entry aswell as i have paid that accomodation ! having a kak monday as it is - luckily have not paid my mand machine accomodation yet just my entry .
I shall inform my granddaughter that you apologize profusely :icon_lol:

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

If only the other manufacturers caught onto this. Especially those with the lions share of the market

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score

If only the other manufacturers caught onto this. Especially those with the lions share of the market
As far as I understand you can pit with the other manufacturers and receive the same?

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
As far as I understand you can pit with the other manufacturers and receive the same?
If so, this is not public knowledge?? Would be interesting to find out if it is the case. So who would be the pit area for Husky? Bikers warehouse? And which of the KTM dealerships takes up their pit responsibility?

- - - Updated - - -

Probably, but their marketing departments could learn a trick or two from Yamaha...... :icon_e_wink:
Agreed.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
You don't see a free Gin and Tonic sign at the Rolls Royce tent at Wimbledon :33:
We are talking about bikes though and not tennis.

But there are free perks for wimbledon if I am not mistaken? Not inside court, but outside and my understanding is that your ticket price covers certain luxuries. But all of that is neither here nor there.....

- - - Updated - - -

Howz about a carry plug and plug spanner?:asshole:
:icon_lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Free advice?

Ride fast and don't crash.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
We are talking about bikes though and not tennis.

But there are free perks for wimbledon if I am not mistaken? Not inside court, but outside and my understanding is that your ticket price covers certain luxuries. But all of that is neither here nor there.....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

My Mom and sister just went and watched the final on Centre court. They joined some type of lottery type thing for tickets. They won and paid 450 pound a ticket 6 rows from the court and nearly in the centre. Those tickets retail for 4K pound plus 20% VAT:icon_e_surprised:

You get naff all free

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
My Mom and sister just went and watched the final on Centre court. They joined some type of lottery type thing for tickets. They won and paid 450 pound a ticket 6 rows from the court and nearly in the centre. Those tickets retail for 4K pound plus 20% VAT:icon_e_surprised:

You get naff all free
And what is the most off pissing is all the blue bloods and celebs get free invite VIP style seats. But the peasants must pay an arm and a leg:icon_rolleyes:

Pom17

Reaction score
If so, this is not public knowledge?? Would be interesting to find out if it is the case. So who would be the pit area for Husky? Bikers warehouse? And which of the KTM dealerships takes up their pit responsibility?

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed.
Dont know about your dealers up there. But down here I can walk up to KTM, Husky Yamaha or even Sherco and ask if I can pit with them.
Only thing is that sponsored riders get first priority should you rock up at the same time in the pits and they need something.
Our Husky guy actually asks that people pit with him, no matter what you ride.

On the other hand, what more must they actually do than refuel?
I rock up to races and park at the back with my tail gate open, leave an energy bar there and fuel.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Dont know about your dealers up there. But down here I can walk up to KTM, Husky Yamaha or even Sherco and ask if I can pit with them.
Only thing is that sponsored riders get first priority should you rock up at the same time in the pits and they need something.
Our Husky guy actually asks that people pit with him, no matter what you ride.

On the other hand, what more must they actually do than refuel?
I rock up to races and park at the back with my tail gate open, leave an energy bar there and fuel.
Havent tried. I did once ask @halfbac if I can pit with them at a national enduro. But I was told my bike is a bit too orange:icon_lol:

Depends on the type of racing I guess. With Gxcc type racing a fast refuel makes a lot of time up. Usually pit 3 to 4 times and every bit of time wasted counts. Thankfully I have one of Grahams quick fillers:icon_cool:

Pom17

Reaction score
Havent tried. I did once ask @halfbac if I can pit with them at a national enduro. But I was told my bike is a bit too orange:icon_lol:

Depends on the type of racing I guess. With Gxcc type racing a fast refuel makes a lot of time up. Usually pit 3 to 4 times and every bit of time wasted counts. Thankfully I have one of Grahams quick fillers:icon_cool:
Move to enduro, 4hours of racing and you wont need to refuel :icon_lol: