Masehare

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Stunning bike, do yourself a favour and watch Moto 8 the movie, segment with him is good. I didn't realise he broke his neck(multiple vertibrae) in 2013, oke is as tough as woodpecker lips and f#ck he can ride...

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Stunning bike, do yourself a favour and watch Moto 8 the movie, segment with him is good. I didn't realise he broke his neck(multiple vertibrae) in 2013, oke is as tough as woodpecker lips and f#ck he can ride...
Cool, will go check it out. Ya, I think it was miraculous that he went from busted neck to winning the Dakar so quickly. Phenomenal.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Can you beleive that the design engineers are so stupid to use WP suspension :icon_e_biggrin:.
Maybe they beleive in it cause it has won them the last 14 Dakars in a row :thumbs up:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Can you beleive that the design engineers are so stupid to use WP suspension :icon_e_biggrin:.
Maybe they beleive in it cause it has won them the last 14 Dakars in a row :thumbs up:
I was so shocked to see that they have persisted with this suspension , have they not read any thing Bull has said , surely they would have taken his advise by now , maybe he needs to change his rugby team before they take him seriously .

Bud500

Forum Member
Reaction score
Amazingly they even went as far as to acquire the fuckin company, how short sighted can they be....

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
I was so shocked to see that they have persisted with this suspension , have they not read any thing Bull has said , surely they would have taken his advise by now , maybe he needs to change his rugby team before they take him seriously .
So, we have a second thing in common with the KTM engineers around here.

First one: we dont give AF about galvanic corrosion

And second: we dont heed any of bulls words.

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Look, when I am wheeling the shit out of the beeech road, wiff my keef surfboard rack mounted on the side - I could not give two shits what forks this thing has. It is sexy. Put this thing next to that Yamaha rallye scoot - the only way you would jump on that blue thing first is if you were playing hunt the grunt.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Interesting thought, KTM won 14 Dakar's in a row, but Honda won 16 Baja 1000 in a row, lost to Kawasaki in 2014 and then won the last 2 editions.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Amazingly they even went as far as to acquire the fuckin company, how short sighted can they be....
If you ever in Austria, take a trip through the WP factory, you won't be sorry :thumbs up:. You will think you are in the theater at Olivedale clinic

Milla

Forum Member
Reaction score
Where do l download the 'Moto' movies?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Look, when all is said and done and you KTM queers have played your last game of cream cracker, you are still a bunch of pretentious sheep. Unless some sponsor is paying you to make their so-so product seem less so-so, your are a vagina. Seriously. Or you are a vagina whose only use for his right leg is to kick his partners toy pom off his leg while said canine is humping it while you suck your partners sweaty scrotum. But live and let live is what I always say. Sleep tight.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Fcuk me, you finished repairing your Yamaha's early tonight[/QUOTE
If you consider walking past these mechanical wonders and tilting your head ever so slightly in admiration of the Japs building a bike, nodding off for 20 years only to awake from their RIp Van Winkel type slumber to realise that their bike is more than just a little bit competitive. All good.��