Matat to pont 2019

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
YA mmmannnnn problems

I killed by bike at some point on day 1 , I did however manage to finish the ride on it.

Luckily we know some people and I was loaned a 350 for day 2 and a 250f for day 3.

The 350 is spectacular especially for day 2 which is faster and very flowing, massive climbs.

The 250f however was way more suited to day 3 which had alot more tech and some flowing stuff.

I do believe tho that the 350 will pull my arms off in the type of tech that we ride here in JHB.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
YA mmmannnnn problems

I killed by bike at some point on day 1 , I did however manage to finish the ride on it.

Luckily we know some people and I was loaned a 350 for day 2 and a 250f for day 3.

The 350 is spectacular especially for day 2 which is faster and very flowing, massive climbs.

The 250f however was way more suited to day 3 which had alot more tech and some flowing stuff.

I do believe tho that the 350 will pull my arms off in the type of tech that we ride here in JHB.
Only the first 4 or 5 rides. Thereafter it's the best machine for fast or tech. :thumbs up:

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
YA mmmannnnn problems

So what you are saying is that you need 3 different bikes in the garage?