Matat2pont

Karbools

Forum Member
Reaction score
They are given clear co-ordinates and directions. Or they can just follow the rest of the vehicles.

- - - Updated - - -

Details? Single entry or team with a driver?
Team entry with backup driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chop

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sadly i wont be able to make Matat2Pont, too much happening. I have entry and entry for driver. food, accom, and ride entry covered. PM me for details.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
What would you like to know? It was another awesome event and the weather was perfect with heavy rain only coming after we had finished. @NaughtyIan, BlankieMan, NJHFC and myself rode all 3 days together helping various riders along the way. I have a bunch of photos that I will upload later but BlankieMan has tons on his GoPro.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
before the news breaks , I only rode day 2 and 3 , as i had to sort out last minute wage negotiations on Thursday , sign the agreement on Friday morning and met up with every one in Kokstad .

really enjoyed the 2 days riding and had a jol , and behaved fairly well .

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
What an adventure. I have 165GB of footage to edit my way through.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
What an adventure. I have 165GB of footage to edit my way through.
and thank goodness my tumble in the forest was not captured by you ;) hard luck with that tyre coming of the rim on day 3 . we will not tell anyone what bike you had to ride to from the finish to the DSP .

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
and thank goodness my tumble in the forest was not captured by you ;) hard luck with that tyre coming of the rim on day 3 . we will not tell anyone what bike you had to ride to from the finish to the DSP .
They had to make a few "boer maak n plan" plans but likely they made it to the DSP.