Mhara Game Lodge open for Enduro riding.

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Too lekker.

And for all those that used to enjoy Serendipity before it's recent demise. Mhara is 30km away from Serendipity, on the the other side of the town, with similar terrain, awesome accommodation and facilities and fantastic hosts!

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Looks lekker... Will have to give it a try sometime...

MRGL

Forum Member
Reaction score
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Too lekker.

And for all those that used to enjoy Serendipity before it's recent demise. Mhara is 30km away from Serendipity, on the the other side of the town, with similar terrain, awesome accommodation and facilities and fantastic hosts!
Wow , what happened to serendipity ?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Apparently it is no longer... or so I was told when I was at Mhara the weekend before last. It's gone to the dogs apparently.
We were there a month ago. Very few track markings but still a lekker ride. But yes, the facilities have gone the African route. They also battle with barbarians chopping down trees are on large scale.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
(y)(y)(y)(y)

Too lekker.

Whats the riding like compared to Serendipity? Climbs? Rocky river beds?

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
Whats the riding like compared to Serendipity? Climbs? Rocky river beds?
All of the above plus more. An abundance of game. 1st Class accommodation. Family, not just dirt biker, friendly. Game drives. Awesome swimming pool. Stocked bar......

IMG_0619.JPG

IMG_0620.JPG

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG
IMG_0632.JPG

Warren

Forum Member
Reaction score
Igor Baleta took us there a few years back for a long weekend, met and rode with some amazing people at Mhara. Venue was fantastic and Mike and his wife were great hosts. Riding was excellent, nice mix of stuff just be careful of the thorns in the Camp boma area I threw my slops away too many punctures. Also remember that Rocky winding hillclimb, 350 was king of the hill 3 out of 3 :cool:. Mates brought their families with and everyone had a great time highly recommended.