Michelin Enduro World TT Challenge

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Not that I race or plan to in the foreseeable future and as sad as it may be as to what this global political/media catastrophe is doing to our beloved sport and for a reason I wont mention here. . . . My suspicions are already confirmed by the massive numbers at HB today but as I have it only 18 guys registered/entered.

Although im not really worried about the nitty gritty stuff I see screenshots with a single lap time as KOM but as per above regs so to speak it says that you have to complete the set amount of laps?

Anywho, cool to see people think outside the box and actually do something instead of piss and moan.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Looks like such a lekker plek to ride. We need a venue like this in the WC
One of the best. It's not all 1 farm, but we have access to over 3000 acres of rocky climbs, gnarly riverbeds and a little bit of flat stuff here and there. :thumbs up:

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I've done the route 3 times now. Got lost every time so far. Every time, my own fault. It helps to ride with a GPS. The loop is very busy, nice and challenging to burn off that lockdown fat roll. If that's not enough, going down "For Heaven's Sake" is enough to make anyone sh!t themselves, so you're sure to lose weight either way. Go check it out, well worth it. And if you have the nerve, enter. Let's see some more times. I've got until the 25th July 13h00 to get a time in..... Marek Pietkun, Idę po ciebie.....