Moto Kids Social - 15th Feb Rhino Park

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Hope you guys can make it.

I've booked a lapa at the kiddies track that has braai facilities.

There's an outride of anything between 5km and 25km that I'm told any skill level can do, more than likely not the small kids though. There is a kiddies track for the ones that can't or dont want to do the outride. Between us bigger human's we'll guide and sweep and help out on the outride so bring a bike if you've got one.

So, 15th Feb at Rhino Park, 10:00AM

Bring some meat to braai if you feel like it.

Rates are as follows (Payable to Rhino Park):

R55 per adult quad or bike

R44 per child (4-13 years) quad or bike

R22 per adult & per child over 13 years of age

R11 per child 4-13 years of age

Children under 4 years of age - Free

View Google maps: https://www.google.com/maps?t=h&hl=en&i ... 22874&z=16

The coordinates are:
S25 49,890
E28 32,333

From PTA:

Drive on the N4 freeway, direction Witbank. Take the Rayton / Cullinan / Bapsfontein off-ramp at the top of the Donkerhoek mountain.
Drive through the tollgate. After the tollgate(+- 150m) turn right onto the R515 towards Bapsfontein. Drive on for approximately 4km.
Turn left at the McCarthy 4x4 Club / Rhino Park signboard.

From Bapsfontein:

Take the R25 towards Bronkhorstpruit. Drive for approximately 15km. Turn left on the R515 towards Rayton / Cullinan.
Drive 9km and turn right at the McCarthy 4x4 Club / Rhino Park signboard.

From Witbank:

Drive on the N4 freeway, direction Pretoria. Drive through the tollgate on the N4, then take the Rayton / Cullinan / Bapsfontein off-ramp.
Turn left onto the R515. Drive for approximately 3.7km. Turn left at the McCarthy 4x4 Club / Rhino Park signboard.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
We will be there. Great spot for the kids and when they moeg riding there is a nice playground with jumping blimp, club house also very nice with food and bev available for those that don't want to braai.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Mark250GP said:
Hope you guys can make it.

I've booked a lapa at the kiddies track that has braai facilities.
Hey Mark, can I suggest that you rather book the lapa closest to the clubhouse, reason being the kiddies lapa is literally in the middle of the circular track which means that all riders would need to constantly cross over the kids track to go on outrides, it will also mean that the little ones will need to walk across the track to go anywhere e.g. bathroom or play area.

Just a thought.

Thanks

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Yip, all three lapa are next to the kiddies track, its just the one at the kiddies track is literally in the middle of the track itself, can also get very noise especially if you have some ktm 50 rocking around :)

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
I Will definitely be at this one, going there this Sunday, will let you know how the outride goes with my son.

FlyingScot

Forum Member
Reaction score
Our Matt can handle the family outride no problem on his PW80 so im sure some of the kiddies could do it too, Dads can just go for a spin to check its not too water logged first. It has been pretty wet lately and takes a loooong time to dry out.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Anybody have some pics or video of this kids track and out ride?

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
We may join in on this one - haven't been at the Old RP for a while. If we can form a larger group we can definitely take the kids on an outride safely.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Anybody have some pics or video of this kids track and out ride?
The current Kiddies Track is very noob orientated, its an elliptical track with a few tiny jumping hills, long stretches are about 100m in length.

I had a go foh clip of the family outride but go foh went gong! so lost it, my son can handle it without issue and he is only on a PW80. There is a flatland ride as well which is just wingding flatter dirt roads as well, the park itself is pretty big so depending on the skill there are a few places the kids can go.

Look at the co-ord on google earth, gives you a somewhat Idea.

don't know if this helps at all :lol:

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
While your busy finding gofos I'd like mine back too. It's under a green tree with thorns. In de Wildt

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Rooster said:
While your busy finding gofos I'd like mine back too. It's under a green tree with thorns. In de Wild
It's DeWildt! :D

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Finding the go foh will help! LOL
YouTube rhino Park there are a couple clips there, they a bit old and most of them for the mx section but may give you an idea.

FlyingScot

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have a video of the kids track, don't know how to upload it on here though lol. Will send it to hubbychops and he can post it.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Rooster said:
While your busy finding gofos I'd like mine back too. It's under a green tree with thorns. In de Wild
It's Moto101 - De Wildt! :D

Well Spotted, Fixed! Like I said, third thorn tree on the left. Cant miss it.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Howzit okes

Just an update, I have been in communication with Rhino Park over the past few weeks to assist in quailing the concerns iro any ruff riders on the kiddies track, I am happy to tell that RP is actively working with us on this and have dedicated a onsite marshal to the kiddies track now to prevent any issues occurring. So we should be able to relax and enjoy watching the kids ride. I have also been informed they are in the process of deploying a more advanced kiddies track for those youngens that have outgrown the current track but not quite there yet to go on full outrides.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers for now