Moto Kids Social - 15th Feb Rhino Park

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Awakener said:
Howzit okes

Just an update, I have been in communication with Rhino Park over the past few weeks to assist in quailing the concerns iro any ruff riders on the kiddies track, I am happy to tell that RP is actively working with us on this and have dedicated a onsite marshal to the kiddies track now to prevent any issues occurring. So we should be able to relax and enjoy watching the kids ride. I have also been informed they are in the process of deploying a more advanced kiddies track for those youngens that have outgrown the current track but not quite there yet to go on full outrides.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers for now
KUDOS!!

smuts.g

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, Can we motivate them to improve the track for us or at least make it interesting. Kids get bored quick on a simple thrack

Geelstreep

Reaction score
Hey bud, I am in with the two boys then for the Feb excursion!

Dylan CR 80
Dwayne PW 50

Cheers!

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
smuts.g said:
Hi Guys, Can we motivate them to improve the track for us or at least make it interesting. Kids get bored quick on a simple thrack
Howzit smuts.g

If your referring to the Kiddies track they have a more advanced kiddies track on the radar, they cannot give me a date yet but I have let them known there is a need for it. The current kiddies track yes can be simple but if your wee ones snoring on the kiddies track the outrides are not too bigger jump.

FlyingScot

Forum Member
Reaction score
Awakener said:
Howzit okes

Just an update, I have been in communication with Rhino Park over the past few weeks to assist in quailing the concerns iro any ruff riders on the kiddies track, I am happy to tell that RP is actively working with us on this and have dedicated a onsite marshal to the kiddies track now to prevent any issues occurring. So we should be able to relax and enjoy watching the kids ride. I have also been informed they are in the process of deploying a more advanced kiddies track for those youngens that have outgrown the current track but not quite there yet to go on full outrides.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers for now

Well done :thumbup: I'm sure its going to be a great day for all the kids.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
DavidKTM said:
Hi Guys,

What time is everyone meeting up on Sunday.
Depends, normal time will be 10am pitch up, Shabsta time 13:50pm pitch up with a bunch of kak excuses.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I might drop by for a beer, but I'll need to talk to Ketula first about an order......

moegoe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Awakener said:
DavidKTM said:
Hi Guys,

What time is everyone meeting up on Sunday.
Depends, normal time will be 10am pitch up, Shabsta time 13:50pm pitch up with a bunch of kak excuses.
And his first excuse will be that I'm the one that mad him late!

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
BULL said:
I might drop by for a beer, but I'll need to talk to Ketula first about an order......
With Trailer out of commission I may have to join you in the spectator box, can only load 2 bikes onto the bakkie so that's sprog and wifey.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Mark250GP said:
We'll be there at 10:00AM but you guys are welcome to come before / after.
Mark which lapa did you book?

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Mark250GP said:
The one close to the kiddies track.
Ok that will be Lapa 2 then, when you come in the main entrance (passed the paypoint entrance) follow the road around to the right and loop round to the left, it will come to an open space just behind LAPA 2 (where kiddies track entrance is)

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Pity Tristan and I cannot make this one as he loved the last one. I'm off to Clarens for our anniversary weekend. Wonder if SWAMBO will mind if I take the bike with! ;-)

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Awakener said:
BULL said:
With Trailer out of commission I may have to join you in the spectator box, can only load 2 bikes onto the bakkie so that's sprog and wifey.
i have space on my trailer dude!