Moto Kids Social - 15th Feb Rhino Park

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Was lekka and I think the little ones enjoyed the outride. Lank impressed with them for making it all the way.

Well done to moto101 for arranging something family orientated

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I was there for a few mins yesterday. You guys must keep Chestnuthill MX track in mind for future events. There is a kiddies friendly mx track, a 1km long enduro track with very safe jumps which can be rolled with ease as well as a longer "enduro" loop. Way less traffic, nice lapa's. (Which I'm sure I can organise) I honestly think that this would be one the favourite venue's.

FlyingScot

Forum Member
Reaction score
It was really great, everyone had a blast. Although Matts bike gave up after 2 laps and he was bummed he couldn't do the outride.

we usually go to Chestnut most weekends when Matt is riding as he loves the tracks. The facilities aren't great for kids but at least they don't have a shop for them to spend all our money on food, sweets and cold drink like rhino lol!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
BULL said:
I was there for a few mins yesterday. You guys must keep Chestnuthill MX track in mind for future events. There is a kiddies friendly mx track, a 1km long enduro track with very safe jumps which can be rolled with ease as well as a longer "enduro" loop. Way less traffic, nice lapa's. (Which I'm sure I can organise) I honestly think that this would be one the favourite venue's.

Bull, if you can organise them to grade the track we have a Moto101 enduroMX day!

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Tman21 said:
BULL said:

Bull, if you can organise them to grade the track we have a Moto101 enduroMX day!

Grade the track?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
My wife just reminded me that the next one is this Sunday. Anybody keen on taking the kids out on a complete newbie friendly ride? I know Steve has a ride on Saturday but these kids rides were aimed at Sunday's. I'm happy to lead a ride at TK staying well off the rock trails.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Would love to have joined by our boy doing his first little fun race this Sunday at chestnut.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I just got home from the One Direction concert so suites me as well. Let's arrange for next month and maybe we go together before hand to plot a nice route for them little ones.