BlankieMan
Sithe
lombie

[Kak Praater] - Fire Starter:
Mark250

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
I might join with the kids on an “ankle-biter/noob” friendly outride. Flat-lands, no koppie. Kids had a blast last time.

Ash_

Forum Member
Reaction score
I might join with the kids on an “ankle-biter/noob” friendly outride. Flat-lands, no koppie. Kids had a blast last time.

May want to rethink think that TS, start of rainy season and a solid 1.98mm last year

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Will mild be fine for someone that just started riding? Also for a mx bike without fans on the radiator?

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Will mild be fine for someone that just started riding? Also for a mx bike without fans on the radiator?
I would have to agree with AdamKTM on this one, the beginners ride with TS would work. The mild has a few challenging sections. Tombstone would you so kind to run a Noob route for the guys who want to join?

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
if someone is able to do red loop at WW without the koppie will the mild be manageable, my son manages a red loop and wants to come with on his KDX so just checking or ill take him on some chill climbs

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
if someone is able to do red loop at WW without the koppie will the mild be manageable, my son manages a red loop and wants to come with on his KDX so just checking or ill take him on some chill climbs
He will be fine!

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
I would have to agree with AdamKTM on this one, the beginners ride with TS would work. The mild has a few challenging sections. Tombstone would you so kind to run a Noob route for the guys who want to join?
Quite a bit of time between now and then to make a firm commitment, but for now, no problem

Chadvdw67

Forum Member
Reaction score
Mild:
Adam
Mitch
Gman aka chimney
Kronos
Wazza

Peri Peri:
NUMSCH
TheBob