Moto101 Guided Rides and Tours - 2016

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
thebob and Lood-Pil ... the social tour will definitely be catering for less experienced riders and guys that just want to go to lesotho and not sweat bullets 24/7
thebob and Dillan 19 are special cases as they are well capable tech riders but they are lazy bastards. one smokes to much and the other hates getting her kit dirty :icon_twisted:

Nollie

Forum Member
Reaction score
@thebob and @Lood-Pil ... the social tour will definitely be catering for less experienced riders and guys that just want to go to lesotho and not sweat bullets 24/7
@thebob and @Dillan 19 are special cases as they are well capable tech riders but they are lazy bastards. one smokes to much and the other hates getting her kit dirty :icon_twisted:
I didn't know that Rob smokes...

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
@thebob and @Lood-Pil ... the social tour will definitely be catering for less experienced riders and guys that just want to go to lesotho and not sweat bullets 24/7
@thebob and @Dillan 19 are special cases as they are well capable tech riders but they are lazy bastards. one smokes to much and the other hates getting her kit dirty :icon_twisted:
Slander! I don't smoke and Dillan 19 is always dirty

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
LOL ... i didnt specify who does what now did i ...

but now that the truth is out and thebob doesnt smoke.... she really doesnt like getting dirty

Dillan 19

Forum Member
Reaction score
@thebob doesnt like dirt...Dogs...Cats.... anything related to soccer lately.... people.....ford...nissan....Yamaha.........shoe laces....the Sun.....the Moon.... England....Lays Chips......getting out his car....etc.
As for getting dirty... helping anyone that is stuck this may wear out the scotch guard..... hence me always Dusty!!!!Doing double time so that okes actually speak to us after a ride....

Other than that he is pretty chilled....:thumbs up:

...... and I do Smoke too much!!!!

Last edited:

FHM_V

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thanks BigMike.... Will definitely try to be a part of at least some of those novice rides this year....:thumbs up:

wesley

Forum Member
Reaction score
Happy to assist where ever I can. Let me know if you are short of hands for any of the ride 👍

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

MaxthePanda

Forum Member
Reaction score
If that 4-7 March date sticks, is there perhaps a friendly Moto101'er who would be prepared to offer a lift for a bike and rider from Joburg or Bloem? Happy to share costs, of course. I'm in CPT and ultra keen to Time Freight my bike up and fly in for some Roof training...

wesley

Forum Member
Reaction score
If that 4-7 March date sticks, is there perhaps a friendly Moto101'er who would be prepared to offer a lift for a bike and rider from Joburg or Bloem? Happy to share costs, of course. I'm in CPT and ultra keen to Time Freight my bike up and fly in for some Roof training...
Hey Max

Not sure how I can manage it but I will make a plan bud.

Let make arrangements. Will do my best to help get you there.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
@BigMike

how about opening up the 5th March H'burg ride to all levels ...

bud, i will start with the list a week or two before the event. once we know who all is coming, we can arrange the ride accordingly.

personally taking noobs around heidelburg can become extremely taxing as the terrain isnt really suited to it.

that being said, the track we will ride is all rideable if we leave out two step and a couple of other nasty bastard climbs

you and your son are both well above intermediate status.

Split-Pin

Forum Member
Reaction score
bud, i will start with the list a week or two before the event. once we know who all is coming, we can arrange the ride accordingly.

personally taking noobs around heidelburg can become extremely taxing as the terrain isnt really suited to it.

that being said, the track we will ride is all rideable if we leave out two step and a couple of other nasty bastard climbs

you and your son are both well above intermediate status.
no worries on my side, Devin and i are in for the H-Burg ride ----- :thumbs up:
bud --- im a newbie again .... :icon_rolleyes:

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
BigMike

if the ride for the 5 march is still on for Heidelberg put my name down plz, im on a cruise next week so wont have internet till friday arvie

Wobbler

Forum Member
Reaction score
If the next Lesotho guide tour is a go'er, all those doing the Roof qualifier had better stay put. Received an email from RoA stating that as from the 20th April 2016, Lesotho is pretty much a no go zone. Passports will be checked at documentation....