Moto101 Kids Social - Sunday 18th Jan at Maraisburg

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Awakener said:
NUMSCH said:
It's a 110 and he loves it!
I am wanting to move my little man to a crf110 or ttr110 very soon, do you think my boy could sit on your crf110 for size and weight testing?
He is more than welcome to sit and take the bike for a ride! The flat track is ideal for testing as generally falling is on softish ground! :)

NUMSCH

Reaction score
Rooster said:
Hi All,

Will post in the Places to ride thread - was at Marais today and its been cut to hell by the developers...
Hey Rooster, yeah there is limited riding left at Maraisburg with all the development going on BUT the flat track is not affected. We were there a month ago.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Hi, this from this morning. Sadly its spreading rapidly.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
Btw, the flat track itself is fine, getting to it is the issue. It's a bloody moving target!

NUMSCH

Reaction score
Rooster said:
Btw, the flat track itself is fine, getting to it is the issue. It's a bloody moving target!
We park at the flat track. Getting to it from the NoName brand garage on bikes is tricky.

KTwo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rooster said:
Hi All,

Will post in the Places to ride thread - was at Marais today and its been cut to hell by the developers...

No need to get our knickers in a knot; the flat track is far from all the developing.

PS. Bring a cooler box too.

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
KTwo said:
Rooster said:
Hi All,

No need to get our knickers in a knot; the flat track is far from all the developing.

PS. Bring a cooler box too.
We'll definitely pull into one of these soon KTwo ;)

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Awakener said:
NUMSCH said:
It's a 110 and he loves it!
I am wanting to move my little man to a crf110 or ttr110 very soon, do you think my boy could sit on your crf110 for size and weight testing?
He is more than welcome to sit and take the bike for a ride! The flat track is ideal for testing as generally falling is on softish ground! :)
Awesome thanks man

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
NUMSCH said:
Rooster said:
We park at the flat track. Getting to it from the NoName brand garage on bikes is tricky.
Child unfriendly tricky? Can you not get there in the vehicles (waiting having to do 4x4ing)?

NUMSCH

Reaction score
Awakener said:
NUMSCH said:
Rooster said:
Child unfriendly tricky? Can you not get there in the vehicles (waiting having to do 4x4ing)?
We are going to drive right to the track on Sunday so don't worry. The tricky bit is if you park at another garage 10km away.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
We park at the flat track. Getting to it from the NoName brand garage on bikes is tricky.[/quote]

Child unfriendly tricky? Can you not get there in the vehicles (waiting having to do 4x4ing)?[/quote]

We are going to drive right to the track on Sunday so don't worry. The tricky bit is if you park at another garage 10km away.[/quote]

Cool cool ,safety number one with the mini's

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Awakener said:
If we can get baby sitter for my little girl we definitely in, an ya we can bring a chop en wors down.
OK me and whole fam coming down but only bringing sons scoot, We could not get baby sitter but we still want to make a draai and meet yall

Hotrod

Forum Member
Reaction score
This sounds lekker. We'll be there too with the TTR50.
I'll see if I can dig out my cadac and bottle if you need another braai.

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm coming from Edenvale side of the world, where could I meet you guys close to there?

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Awakener said:
Awakener said:
If we can get baby sitter for my little girl we definitely in, an ya we can bring a chop en wors down.
OK me and whole fam coming down but only bringing sons scoot, We could not get baby sitter but we still want to make a draai and meet yall
Fupp, sons PW80 giving shit again so we will not be able to pull in tomorrow at Marais. Major let down sorry chaps

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Also going to have to give tomorrow a miss, sorry guys, will definitely make the next one, could we try make them after pay day.

Awakener we still to rhino park next weekend if you want to pull through

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
DavidKTM said:
Also going to have to give tomorrow a miss, sorry guys, will definitely make the next one, could we try make them after pay day.

Awakener we still to rhino park next weekend if you want to pull through
Cool, will check in closer to the time, sons bday party on Sat so will see if he keen to ride on Sunday as well. Lekker lekker