Motorcycle Workshop General Worker/Mechanic

Mario@FPD

Forum Member
Reaction score
ad_1592755220852.jpg

Motorcycle Workshop General Worker/Mechanic - READ ADD CAREFULLY.

Motorcycle workshop in Johannesburg looking for a youngster whom recently finished Matric, is interested in the servicing, restoration and upkeep of motorcycles.

Candidates should be willing to physically work hard, have their own transport. (Business located in Linbro Business Park)

Duties will include everything related to the nature of the business.If interested, please send an email with your CV to: mario(at)deforest dot co dot za

Last edited:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
You might get somebody now, a lot of places closing after this Sif Bat/Cat/Rat/Dog Eating Chinese Disease ends

Mario@FPD

Forum Member
Reaction score
You won't believe what a mission it is to actually find someone who actually wants to work.

Most youngsters just so slap-gat...

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
The problem is most places want to pay the youngsters just enough to cover their petrol to and from work

Mario@FPD

Forum Member
Reaction score
It's all relative, how near/far you reside from the workplace...That is why I am looking for someone within a 20-30min radius, otherwise it won't work.

A bottom of the ladder position is only worth so much regardless of how far a person needs to travel.

Biggest issue I find is that the youngsters aren't even willing to prove that they are worth more to the business.

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Fucking world is a bunch of social media snowflakes. Peer pressure now is how your status is on picturegram and how many followers you have. The world needs cleansing. Bring on ww3... If I am a casualty/statistic so be it, but the world is full of at least 4 to 5 billion cvnts.

Wolfman

Reaction score
Problem is the youngsters want to walk into a job with the title of director and responsibilities of the tea girl

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
Fucking world is a bunch of social media snowflakes. Peer pressure now is how your status is on picturegram and how many followers you have. The world needs cleansing. Bring on ww3... If I am a casualty/statistic so be it, but the world is full of at least 4 to 5 billion cvnts.
but wouldn't that be an awesome way to make money? Just go around posting pictures and travelling the world for free. it's a changing world and i imagine there was a time when working in IT was considered a waste of time

I believe graham jarvis makes a big amount of income from his FB/instagram - i think with his garden shed videos he probably didn't feel the pinch of lockdown

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
The problem is most places want to pay the youngsters just enough to cover their petrol to and from work
If you have very little or almost nothing and you get a chance at a job to make something at least, it's a start.
It could lead to bigger things

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
but wouldn't that be an awesome way to make money? Just go around posting pictures and travelling the world for free. it's a changing world and i imagine there was a time when working in IT was considered a waste of time

I believe graham jarvis makes a big amount of income from his FB/instagram - i think with his garden shed videos he probably didn't feel the pinch of lockdown
IMHO the best memories of bike rides are in the memory bank (y)
I don't do FaceFuck so likely I don't have to post them there

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score

look if you do it right and nail it then yes, but the real money winners are the guys who can convert them into product sales.

A big example is Googan Squad- 5 youngsters who all made fishing videos on youtube, anyway it snowballed and they did well with the videos and they have a fan base of millions now, they then released a brand of fishing lures and area absolutely killing it. Similar fishing fanatics are fighting it out weekend after weekend relying of good results in tournaments and fighting for sponsors and earning less than these kids who just go enjoy fishing and making videos. It is certainly not easy though.

Same for other channels like Fireball tools