Mountain Madalas Pyramids Motel

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Anyone else doing the Mountain Madalas this coming weekend? It's a new venue, looking forward to it.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Den, it looks fairly flat and easy, a nice few riverbed sections though. Was Igor Satan The Terrible not responsible for marking the track?

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
Whats camera did you switch too Dennis? Stabilization looks great.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Den, it looks fairly flat and easy, a nice few riverbed sections though. Was Igor Satan The Terrible not responsible for marking the track?
It was very flat and easy, but Madalas is supposed to cater for less tech rides for Dads and Lads. The venue was arranged only a short while ago and Andre didn't have much time to search for new, more tech, sections. One of the land owner's family members was also supposed to help out, but never pitched despite the fact that a bike was organized for him. Next time at this venue is going to be much better tech wise, but it was still a blast none the less.

Whats camera did you switch too Dennis? Stabilization looks great.
The Fatties and Moanies team organized me a GoPro Hero 7 Black edition. I had it mounted underneath the peak which was a bit of a nuisance and I am still getting used to aspect ratios and best resolutions to use, but I'm very happy with the results so far.

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Staff member
Reaction score
lekker den , camera needs to point up a bit more

GoPro Hero 7 Black edition ......... SPOILT FUCKER

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
lekker den , camera needs to point up a bit more

GoPro Hero 7 Black edition ......... SPOILT FUCKER
Hehe, yeah thanks bud. Mounting under the peak didn't work out so lekker, was a bit limited for adjustment. Gonna try chin mount next.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
The Fatties and Moanies team organized me a GoPro Hero 7 Black edition. I had it mounted underneath the peak which was a bit of a nuisance and I am still getting used to aspect ratios and best resolutions to use, but I'm very happy with the results so far.
I was wondering why you are using 4:3
16:9 and 1080/30 seems to be best for general Youtube, 60FPS good for action but Hypersmooth is the way forward.
I dont use my 7 Black as much as the Session 5 just because of size. Different peaks allow different options.