MSA & Steve Wyndham in the RING

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Is there truth in what he has said or does that not really matter? smoke-fire gents
well if there was any truth he failed to file his answering affidavit .....he just killed his own case . Now he says it was a tactical move ? what a fucking idiot , maybe he should start his next bottle of whiskey , its mote cloaks and daggers than some -fire ...... you guys can now proceed and post that pic with the beret again ..... or maybe post a pic of him with a Dunce Hat on .

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Maybe thats why MSA has not put together any MX regionals in Gauteng in 2020 yet. The way its stands right now the Gauteng riders will have raced 2 and it could be 3 or more National events without any regionals. This is what a mess mx is in.

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I was interested just to see what the oke has to say until all the desperate donation requests started coming in

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there truth in what he has said or does that not really matter? smoke-fire gents
I agree bud, he had a few very good points going and had a lot of people backing him me included(even a broken clock is right twice a day), but he just pushed it too far and not through the right avenues he just sounds like a disgruntled crazy old man now, irrespective of whether he is right or wrong, he has totally discredited himself and thus also his and everyone else's objections/arguments.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
they should change that groups name to the " Rantings of a Drunk madman"
Is accusing him of being a "drunken madman" without anything to back that up not exactly the same as what he was doing? just sayin

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Is accusing him of being a "drunken madman" without anything to back that up not exactly the same as what he was doing? just sayin
i did not accuse him , I merely stated they should change the name of the group , as that is what is it sounds like when you read all the posts , its not about fixing Motorsport that group is about grinding an ax , nothing constructive towards fixing any issues , just throwing all the old accusations again and no proof been submitted .

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Staff member
Reaction score

Like i said in my post last night it was we have them on the ropes and today this ......

its become a joke but fun to watch.

also interesting to see that the majority of the rants tend to be evening and i suspect after a few toots

MRGL

Forum Member
Reaction score

Like i said in my post last night it was we have them on the ropes and today this ......

its become a joke but fun to watch.

also interesting to see that the majority of the rants tend to be evening and i suspect after a few toots
whats the name/details of the group?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
i did not accuse him , I merely stated they should change the name of the group , as that is what is it sounds like when you read all the posts , its not about fixing Motorsport that group is about grinding an ax , nothing constructive towards fixing any issues , just throwing all the old accusations again and no proof been submitted .
So let's not try get rid of the ANC let's all just try fix them? if they have something to answer for then they should answer and not get the courts involved and I by no means are saying he's correct in his approach but if a small percentage of what he has said is true then trying to fix them is besides the point ain't it

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
So let's not try get rid of the ANC let's all just try fix them? if they have something to answer for then they should answer and not get the courts involved and I by no means are saying he's correct in his approach but if a small percentage of what he has said is true then trying to fix them is besides the point ain't it
Only way to fix the ANC is to outvote them , the same with the board of directors at MSA , surely the directors are not self appointed but are voted in ? this is usual done by the corporate members , those clubs who voted them in must be happy or they would not have voted them in surely ?

11. MEMBERSHIP OF MSA
MSA shall consist of corporate members, these being:
11.1 Clubs and Associations
11.1.1 Properly constituted clubs and associations whose aims and objectives are the promotion and
organisation of all or any of the accepted branches of motorsport, (competitive motoring or
motorcycling) with a minimum number of paid up members of 40 (forty). Provided that one
constituted club shall be entitled to only one membership of MSA and branches, divisions, etc of
that club must be separate and direct members of MSA in their own right in order to have a
separate vote.
11.1.2 A club will be deemed to fulfil the conditions of membership as prescribed in this Memorandum if
such a club:
11.1.2.1 Organises/promotes one National Championship or one Regional Championship
event annually; or
11.1.2.2 Organises a minimum of three club motorsport events annually; or
11.1.2.3 Is considered by the BOD, as making a positive contribution to the development and
furtherance of motorsport in the region concerned.
11.1.3 An association will be deemed to fulfil the conditions of membership as prescribed in this
Memorandum if such an association:
11.1.3.1 Caters for the needs of competitors in a particular category of the sport; or
11.1.3.2 Is considered by the BOD, as making a positive contribution to the development and
furtherance of the category of the sport which it represents on both a regional and
national basis.
11.2 Associate Members
11.2.1 Clubs and associations whose aims and objectives are solely of a social nature and who do not
organise and/or promote any motorsport events of a competitive nature whatsoever.
11.2.2 Associate Members will be non-voting members, but shall nevertheless be required to comply
with the provisions of Art. 11.4 below and all other requirements as may be determined by the
BOD from time to time.
11.3 Companies
11.3.1 Companies that are duly registered and incorporated in accordance with the provisions of the
Act whose Memorandum of Incorporation clearly provide that the Company was incorporated
with the objective of applying the Company’s/resources in part or in whole to the promotion and
organisation of all or any of the accepted branches of Motorsport. Provided that this will include
Companies that own motor racing circuits, having freehold rights to the property (zoned for
Motorsport) on which the circuit is built.
11.3.2 Companies that hold leases on property (zoned for Motorsport) on which the circuit is built, for a
period of not less than 10 years shall be eligible to apply for membership.
11.3.3 Companies that sponsor teams of competitors, series of events, events occurring annually for
more than one year, and commit a significant amount of money to the sport shall be eligible to
apply for membership, however their membership shall be decided at the sole discretion of the
BOD.
11.3.4 Companies that manufacture assemble or import motor vehicles and/or including motorcycles
and/or parts and equipment for the Motorsport industry, which support Motorsport via providing
finance or resources shall be eligible to apply for membership, however their membership shall
be decided at the sole discretion of the BOD.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
dean,,, you a blerrie agent for sure
:icon_lol: the thing is why do the clubs keep voting in someone who does not have their members interests and feelings at heart ? fight with the club not msa after all they the ones with the power to vote in or out at the end of day .

- - - Updated - - -

How much do they pay you?
40 twentyy million 3 and 50 eighthundreds and one