MSA & Steve Wyndham in the RING

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Anybody here that bought an MSA licence recently that can verify this comment?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
There's a rat in the kitchen I tell you, "Absolute power corrupts" there is no way that he could have thumb sucked everything he came up with but big money behind them for fancy lawyers and he won't have a chance.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Anybody here that bought an MSA licence recently that can verify this comment?

Seems like a bunch of kak

For Club Membership
The MSA membership fees last year were R1025 for the year and that included the Option 1 Insurance
This year it was R1090 for the same stuff. R610 for License and R480 for Insurance

If you go for the Regional or National Class then it gets expensive.
R1250 for License and R1075 for Insurance.

The above I did in the middle of Feb and checked now again and no price changes.

Al I have seen so far is the ramblings of disgruntled men on social media, which does not make it fact.
Please note, I have also not tried looking into it further or have done any research other than the prices above.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Seems like a bunch of kak

For Club Membership
The MSA membership fees last year were R1025 for the year and that included the Option 1 Insurance
This year it was R1090 for the same stuff. R610 for License and R480 for Insurance

If you go for the Regional or National Class then it gets expensive.
R1250 for License and R1075 for Insurance.

The above I did in the middle of Feb and checked now again and no price changes.

Al I have seen so far is the ramblings of disgruntled men on social media, which does not make it fact.
Please note, I have also not tried looking into it further or have done any research other than the prices above.
his problem is he grasps at straws and spreads disinformation to confuse his following - alk rhey need to do is go the motorsport webpage and its all there - its like trying to tell someone there s absolutely no conspiracy , something sinister or secrets in freemasonry its not what people want to hear , they want to believe the disinformation in the hope they find something , they like disgruntled employees or bratty kids who could not get a sweet in the mall so must throw a tantrum , yet never lift a finger to help the sport - they want it there way no matter the consequences .

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
his problem is he grasps at straws and spreads disinformation to confuse his following - alk rhey need to do is go the motorsport webpage and its all there - its like trying to tell someone there s absolutely no conspiracy , something sinister or secrets in freemasonry its not what people want to hear , they want to believe the disinformation in the hope they find something , they like disgruntled employees or bratty kids who could not get a sweet in the mall so must throw a tantrum , yet never lift a finger to help the sport - they want it there way no matter the consequences .
"their"

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Looks like our friend Steve is making MSA squirm bit by bit. He's been sitting with this info for ages and only let's it out a fraction at a time.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think he has plenty evidence that ain't in the open yet maybe when he has the backing and it goes to court it will all come out, Dean will be outside with a picket board I'm sure.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I think he has plenty evidence that ain't in the open yet maybe when he has the backing and it goes to court it will all come out, Dean will be outside with a picket board I'm sure.
Dean thinks he is a ....... and approaching it all wrong , maybe he has the proof if so why has he not then already gone to court except spewing vomit out of his mouth , why has he not approached the club who he belongs to , after all the clubs are the ones who hold the powers and they voted in the board , surely the clubs are to blame them , but anyway as i say no matter what i think others always prefer the conspiracy theories and verbal onslaughts rather than tackling a problem ethically , within the law and through proper channels ,

They just spin doctors themselves and in the end if not approached properly , no change will be forthcoming , all i am saying is follow correct legal channels , stop taking shit about other people without proof maybe then he will then see changes , his anarchic approach will not muster much sup[port form the clubs and most others who want to see Motorsport succeed .

As for the Comment Den made , if they invested so much , why in hell did they not take a legal approach seeing as the invested so much , surely that email is damaging enough to claim compensation or a reversal of the changes ? ....or is there something more too it ? who knows who cares , its actually getting all rather irritating , life is short , I have a semi good life with people who enjoy my company and dont need some negative dick slapping mouths to tell me otherwise , with our without MSA will still have a good life , have good laughs and can shut out any negativity as and when it suits me .

Some people will never grow as they too narrow minded to actually see changes can be made if they just followed correct channels , but fuck him and he little following he can enjoy his little rants and raves on his own , it will actually have no or very little impact on my life .... Will always be better off than him , he may have been a champion in his day , but he is actually fuckall now and has lost any credibility he may have had . If you disagree he has his little following that troll his group and insult people left and right just because they disagree with his approach , no rational thinking at all , and he has the cheek to call the Directors of the MSA Bullies , he is exactly the same , a bully in his own right .

any way its not about been pro MSA , its about approaching issues in the correct manner and using the correct channels to ones disposal . If you having issues at work , do you start attacking your employer on FB ? no you would lose your job , if you start accusing any other company of ill doing without presenting facts and figures on social media is that company not entitled to defends its integrity and hold you somewhat responsible , yes i think so , and any board of Director has that mandate to defend its credibility and the interests of it organization . If he has had all this proof and had such a strong case why has he not done a thing as yet , what is waiting for a cure for aids first ?

Anyway that is my last on this issue , each to his own opinion , even if the wrong i suppose .... I believe in the rule of law and following appropriate channels to resolve issues .... to date not one ounce of proof has been provided by club or member showing they have conveyed this through the clubs to the MSA , until that approach is done , nothing will happen , harping on on how kak they are and harping on me or anyone else being a msa disciple will also not fix it , the thing is , telling me i will be picketing outside with a picket board will also not fix it , it just creates more animosities among people who actually try make a positive contribution to Motorsport in general , but some people are far better at wagging their tongues than actually trying to fix it by adding positive and constructive discussions via correct mediums . So get of your high horses and put your money where your mouth is .

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Looks like our friend Steve is making MSA squirm bit by bit. He's been sitting with this info for ages and only let's it out a fraction at a time.

see how they try to to deceive by not pasting the other stuff relevant that Swartkops also requested , if I recall some people where up in Arms with MSA when they wanted to impose this if you where affiliated to Womza and supported their racing series not so .... guess you cannot please all of the people all of the time , some initiatives MSA tries to meet with its members as a way forward is not accepted by others ?

Threats
In our annual review of Zwartkops International and Zwartkops Raceway we do a SWOT analysis.
The strength of the Zwartkops Group is its focus on participation through accessibility,
practicality and affordability. The prime objective is to encourage participative motoring in all
its different forms. Furthermore, Zwartkops is solvent and of public benefit offering direct and
indirect employment opportunities to some 300 people. It has BEE credentials through Luendo
Holdings (Pty) Ltd. While processing the SWOT analysis, the meeting came to the conclusion
that even though political and economic circumstances are extremely difficult in South Africa
today, MSA is the biggest threat to our initiatives.
Time and again this have been the case:
• Nationals have been taken away without notice
• Legends of the 9 Hour, which cost us some R8m to build as a series was sold for R35,000 to
another promoter without our knowledge (an incorrectly directed email some 12 months
later revealed this “now we have got him!”)
• An evergreen Production Car agreement was signed with Dick Sorenson without the Board’s
knowledge, which blocked the introduction of the GT4 series in South Africa

Now we have our Motorcycle initiatives pulled from under us by a non-compliant rouge series
which MSA supports by covering MSA licence holders competing in these events. This enables
them to promote as MSA sanctioned and accredited events and allays the circuit owners’ and
sponsors’ concerns.
In May 2019 our Motorcycle commission urged MSA not to give any form of recognition to the
Monocle Series. MSA believes that in supporting them they will return to MSA – this is a forlorn
hope. Instead they have set a calendar in direct conflict with MSA affiliates. Now after 14
successful “Day of the Champion” events we are severely marginalised. MSA has been misled by
Monocle to the detriment of Zwartkops.
The Zwartkops Group appeals to MSA to:
• Withdraw all support for Monocle/WOMSA even if there are MSA Licence holders involved
• Remove Monocle from MSA calendars as a promoter. They have and will continue to ignore
MSA
• Compensate Zwartkops events by suspending all permit and related fees for motorcycle
events in 2020 (these fees will be passed on to the competitors through lower entry fees)
• An urgent meeting has scheduled by Peter du Toit with MSA to address this unacceptable
situation.

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dean thinks he is a ....... and approaching it all wrong , maybe he has the proof if so why has he not then already gone to court except spewing vomit out of his mouth , why has he not approached the club who he belongs to , after all the clubs are the ones who hold the powers and they voted in the board , surely the clubs are to blame them , but anyway as i say no matter what i think others always prefer the conspiracy theories and verbal onslaughts rather than tackling a problem ethically , within the law and through proper channels ,

They just spin doctors themselves and in the end if not approached properly , no change will be forthcoming , all i am saying is follow correct legal channels , stop taking shit about other people without proof maybe then he will then see changes , his anarchic approach will not muster much sup[port form the clubs and most others who want to see Motorsport succeed .

As for the Comment Den made , if they invested so much , why in hell did they not take a legal approach seeing as the invested so much , surely that email is damaging enough to claim compensation or a reversal of the changes ? ....or is there something more too it ? who knows who cares , its actually getting all rather irritating , life is short , I have a semi good life with people who enjoy my company and dont need some negative dick slapping mouths to tell me otherwise , with our without MSA will still have a good life , have good laughs and can shut out any negativity as and when it suits me .

Some people will never grow as they too narrow minded to actually see changes can be made if they just followed correct channels , but fuck him and he little following he can enjoy his little rants and raves on his own , it will actually have no or very little impact on my life .... Will always be better off than him , he may have been a champion in his day , but he is actually fuckall now and has lost any credibility he may have had . If you disagree he has his little following that troll his group and insult people left and right just because they disagree with his approach , no rational thinking at all , and he has the cheek to call the Directors of the MSA Bullies , he is exactly the same , a bully in his own right .

any way its not about been pro MSA , its about approaching issues in the correct manner and using the correct channels to ones disposal . If you having issues at work , do you start attacking your employer on FB ? no you would lose your job , if you start accusing any other company of ill doing without presenting facts and figures on social media is that company not entitled to defends its integrity and hold you somewhat responsible , yes i think so , and any board of Director has that mandate to defend its credibility and the interests of it organization . If he has had all this proof and had such a strong case why has he not done a thing as yet , what is waiting for a cure for aids first ?

Anyway that is my last on this issue , each to his own opinion , even if the wrong i suppose .... I believe in the rule of law and following appropriate channels to resolve issues .... to date not one ounce of proof has been provided by club or member showing they have conveyed this through the clubs to the MSA , until that approach is done , nothing will happen , harping on on how kak they are and harping on me or anyone else being a msa disciple will also not fix it , the thing is , telling me i will be picketing outside with a picket board will also not fix it , it just creates more animosities among people who actually try make a positive contribution to Motorsport in general , but some people are far better at wagging their tongues than actually trying to fix it by adding positive and constructive discussions via correct mediums . So get of your high horses and put your money where your mouth is .
Well said, STOP TALKING AND START DOING!

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
"his anarchic approach will not muster much support form the clubs..."
Like the approach of many South African mindsets.
A bit how the everything for free party try to exist through social media and public platforms.
The approach is wrong for me too, should have garnered the support first. This way makes it too easy for MSA imo.