MX at Capricorn, Limpopo

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Ok, wont make it, we going to Transkei.
Will definitely watch the next one, I haven't seen okes with there sponsored caps on back to front and goggles around there neck's for ages
:icon_lol:

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
I used to love watching motocross in the old days, Syringa Spa, Brickor - we never missed an outing
Yeah, but in those days it was like a F1 event. There were crowds, stalls, atmosphere, radio & TV personalities, international presence. Once upon a time......

I notice on some posts and some TV coverage that the sport is trying hard to get back there. But if you were there in those days then you'll know that SA MX today is light years behind what it once was.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Yeah, but in those days it was like a F1 event. There were crowds, stalls, atmosphere, radio & TV personalities, international presence. Once upon a time......

I notice on some posts and some TV coverage that the sport is trying hard to get back there. But if you were there in those days then you'll know that SA MX today is light years behind what it once was.
The same for every sport. Back in the day there was only SABC 1, 2 and 3. No Test rugby or cricket. No Super Rugby. No multiple sport channels in tv. No live streaming. No internet, smart phones or huge shopping malls. Bottle stores closed at 12 on Saturdays. We will never see 15000 paying spectators at mx again in SA. We sruggle to get our rugby stadiums 50% full for test matches and cup finals.