N10Z suspension

N10ZSA

Reaction score
Howzit Guys!!
Sorry but I only saw this post now.
I would just like to let you know we have some different options for the explor forks.
The most popular one that all my customers are really enjoying id the Dynamic cone compression valve. This really transforms the fork with a slight re valve. This fixes 90% of your forks problems! This mod is only R4500 with a full service. If you would like any testimonials on this product give us a shout! I have posted info and pics on our FB page.. I really think value for money and actual performance you will not beat this mod.
Our shock kits also work amazing and is often neglected on the enduro bike setups.
If you would like any more info please give me shout or a watsapp on 0607871698

N10ZSA

Reaction score
Thanks man
Gosh the last time i was here was around 10 years ago! I think it was E-dirt back then

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Howzit Guys!!
I would just like to let you know we have some different options for the explor forks.
The most popular one that all my customers are really enjoying id the Dynamic cone compression valve. This really transforms the fork with a slight re valve. This fixes 90% of your forks problems! This mod is only R4500 with a full service. If you would like any testimonials on this product give us a shout! I have posted info and pics on our FB page.. I really think value for money and actual performance you will not beat this mod.
Our shock kits also work amazing and is often neglected on the enduro bike setups.
so what exactly is the difference between this at R4500 and the R10 000 job?

N10ZSA

Reaction score
Well the Dynamic compression valve replaces the existing one in just the compression side. So we only modifying 1 fork.
However the advantages to that is alot, Far more bottoming resistance and far better high speed dampening!
If anybody would like to test it i could probably organize with one of my existing customers to give it a try

N10ZSA

Reaction score
If you guys have a look at a suspension shop in Europe call shock suspension, They do some of the best hard enduro guys around and they swear by this system. Give them a follow on insta as well! very cool stuff

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Do you do any revalving of rebound fork? What do do if the client already has the Dol Saggio kit installed and what do you do to the rear shock? Bladder conversion?

N10ZSA

Reaction score
Hi Adam
Yes we do some revalving on the rebound fork however the adjuster sorts most of that out, we have partners in europe who sends us good valving specs.
We have the adjusters for the rear shock along with a re valve... We can do bladder kits kits but the real magic is is the valving and the adjuster! the piston style works good on the enduro bikes...

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Howzit Guys!!
I would just like to let you know we have some different options for the XPLOR forks.
Fixed:thumbs up:

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Dynamic compression valve is a much safer approach than Cone valve conversions.

very interesting product indeed.

N10ZSA

Reaction score
Thanks man! More Stock arriving next week! Im Keen to do a moto 101 test for you guys!!!