Neck braces

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yip but I no longer use it! Yours if you want it!
for sure bud, but if its a full working one we might as well pay it forward on the forum and bless someone with it. I already have a new Leatt 5.5 so I am sorted. my plan would be to fix my old one and bless someone in need with it....:thumbs up: give me your thoughts.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
for sure bud, but if its a full working one we might as well pay it forward on the forum and bless someone with it. I already have a new Leatt 5.5 so I am sorted. my plan would be to fix my old one and bless someone in need with it....:thumbs up: give me your thoughts.
Then it's best we pay it forward to someone else that could use it. Only the padding covers need replacing so between yours and mine someone could get a decent brace.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not the one you sold to my mate :icon_lol:
No that one was sold long ago! :icon_lol:

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
The major problem is the suppliers stopped making the padding years ago so finding new padding is quite a mission

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
The major problem is the suppliers stopped making the padding years ago so finding new padding is quite a mission
mine still has good padding, but I'm in Bloemfontein. OK, so anyone that knows of someone that really needs one, likes racing and going fast but cant afford to buy a expensive Neck Brace, let us know. Just cover the courier cost if you are not near Gauteng or if you want mine for the padding.

FHM_V

Forum Member
Reaction score
Gents, I wouldnt mind taking those braces off you hands(neck actually). Never used one before. Worth trying out without incurring the expense, or borrowing someones and risk damaging it should something happen. And if it doesn't fit or is too uncomfortable, I'll pay it foward.... PM sent

Last edited:

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Gents, I wouldnt mind taking those braces off you hands(neck actually). Never used one before. Worth trying out without incurring the expense, or borrowing someones and risk damaging it should something happen. And if it doesn't fit or is too uncomfortable, I'll pay it foward.... PM sent
It’s yours then! I’m in Fourways. Zero 82 600 five seven 13

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ok so because of this thread I folded, bought the Leatt Moto GPX, I know its old but the price was good and they look basically brand new. Paid R500

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker Boomstomp, make sure you adjust it to fit you perfectly. You should get used to it in 4-5 long rides.
Look good as new, good investment for R500.

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker Boomstomp, make sure you adjust it to fit you perfectly. You should get used to it in 4-5 long rides.
Look good as new, good investment for R500.
Cool thanks, not sure how the setup works but will figure it out, its currently with my wife so will only see it tonight