New acerbis x-rock boots

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Just seen these , ordered a pair and going to try them out they look proper and see PSP is selling them for R5495 , not a bad price in comparison to other boots .

Team SBR

Forum Member
Reaction score
Acerbis are great products. Also check out the latest model Kenny race boots supplied by Sherco S.A.

Team SBR

Forum Member
Reaction score
how much Ian ?
Not sure on the exact pricing, but know that they where selling for around R5k - R6k which I feel is quite competitive compared to other boot makes that has proper ankle protection...

booth

toll
Reaction score
New Kenny race boots and EXTREMELY well priced here in S.A.!

View attachment 2513
Am currently using them, took a good ride to break in properly, but very happy with mine, hinge works really well and seems to be really good quality and holding up to paddling in the rocks, have always used Alpinestar Tech 8 before and the Kenny boots have been the best bang for the buck so to speak, will def buy another pair again at the price.
Really good value for the money

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
so i rode saturday and sunday with the boots .

very comfortable , no need to ride them in , put on and ride , they very waterproof which is lekker when you get your footing wrong in water , they dont slip on the rocks either with the soles , and they dont seem to hook any where on the bike or pegs either , the ankle support in my opinion is more than adequate , and my knee braces fit into the boot with out a hassle .

Anyone looking for a good boot and dont want to pay a fortune , i can highly recommend the Acerbis X Rocks , and the toe caps show no signs yet of coming loose

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Im going to revive this thread as im in the market for a new set now.

Current option, SG12s. Loking for comfort and durability. The Reacts i have been using have been great and lasted me many years. Question is, where can i go and try on the Kenny/Acerbis boots in JHB (North/Westrand side)? As i dont want to drive all around JHB?
Dean_E232, how are the Acerbis boots holding up?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Im going to revive this thread as im in the market for a new set now.

Current option, SG12s. Loking for comfort and durability. The Reacts i have been using have been great and lasted me many years. Question is, where can i go and try on the Kenny/Acerbis boots in JHB (North/Westrand side)? As i dont want to drive all around JHB?
Dean_E232, how are the Acerbis boots holding up?
they are holding up very well , still look great , have had to replace the toe caps as they wore through , and lost one strap which i replaced , other than that still very happy with them as well as their durability

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
they are holding up very well , still look great , have had to replace the toe caps as they wore through , and lost one strap which i replaced , other than that still very happy with them as well as their durability
Thanks for the feedback, where can i try a pair on?