New acerbis x-rock boots

Half Bac

Forum Member
Reaction score
Adam_10 Linex Yamaha on Malibongwe and Moto Mate Rivonia definitely have stock currently.

If either of these options are inconvenient for you, then let me know what area will suit you better and I'll let you know who stocks in that particular area.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Adam_10 Linex Yamaha on Malibongwe and Moto Mate Rivonia definitely have stock currently.

If either of these options are inconvenient for you, then let me know what area will suit you better and I'll let you know who stocks in that particular area.
Both options work for me, Work in Woodmead, live in Radiokop, so pass both heading home... RAD is around the corner, so will also check them out and see if they have stock. Thanks guys.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
RAD dont stock these. Moto Mate dont have stock currently. Will check with Linex.

Half Bac

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sorry Adam, my bad. It is Moto Mate Edenvale that have stock currently. But I do know that Linex has stock - saw the stock there on Tuesday.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sorry Adam, my bad. It is Moto Mate Edenvale that have stock currently. But I do know that Linex has stock - saw the stock there on Tuesday.
Thanks @HalfBac will check out Linex on the way home...

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Comfortable boots. Offer decent protection. My only concern, made in China...

Toss up between these and the Sg12. I know how durable Gaerne boots are since I currently have a pair...

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
2 Pairs of these are highly likely to outlast a pair of SG12's for roughly the same amount (unless i dont have the right pricing)

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sg12 R8900 Acerbis R5820.

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
I just got myself a pair of these too, decided on them after seeing a write up on the forum. They seem very similar to the SG12’s and at half the price it was a no brainer.

Looking forward to trying them for the first time next week:thumbs up:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Adam - they lighter than sg12 - buy them you wont be sorry - ask for discount -that sg12 price is not bad - old stock or on special ?

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Adam - they lighter than sg12 - buy them you wont be sorry - ask for discount -that sg12 price is not bad - old stock or on special ?
Look I won't lie, they were really comfortable, dare I say a little more comfortable then the Sg12s. My only concern was made in China, but rate you guys have convinced me... Price on the Sg12s was on new ones. I get special rates from my local bike shop... Will find out if they can get me a pair of the acerbis at a good deal... Thanks for the feedback...

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I bought my SG12’s in June for R7900, my local shop will still do the, at this price for me.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
I bought my SG12’s in June for R7900, my local shop will still do the, at this price for me.
Decent price... Rad KTM have a sale on some older stock, R8k. But have given into peer pressure and ordered a pair of the Acerbis. R5200 all in from my local bike shop. In terms of comfort, these honsetly were more comfortable for my foot vs the SG12s... If they dont last ill kak the guys out who all said i should get them... :AR15firing:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Decent price... Rad KTM have a sale on some older stock, R8k. But have given into peer pressure and ordered a pair of the Acerbis. R5200 all in from my local bike shop. In terms of comfort, these honsetly were more comfortable for my foot vs the SG12s... If they dont last ill kak the guys out who all said i should get them... :AR15firing:
I am heavy on boots , and these have helpup better than my other boots - SG10 , SG 11 ( which i still think was there best boot in size and comfort) and SG12

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ill test them out next weekend and see how they perform... Shot for the advice gents...