New LS2 helmet

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
LS2 Look Like Lekker Lids.
I love them!! The attention to detail in the inner linings and all the small bits is awesome. The inside is just as pretty as the outside. Dont know why you would want that, but hey. :icon_lol:

Tried it on last night. This model has a very big opening on the front, probably not that great for roost, but definitely great for venting.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a website you can go onto to see which designs they have? On the latest range from LS2 I can't seem to find the ones you bought so I'm not sure if the designs brought into SA are the same as Europe

Porkie

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is there a website you can go onto to see which designs they have? On the latest range from LS2 I can't seem to find the ones you bought so I'm not sure if the designs brought into SA are the same as Europe
http://www.ls2helmets.com/

The guy that imports them is based in CPT. Redewaan. He keeps them in stock and generally have all the subverter design and colours.

Suggestion is to search him on vleisbroek or phone him on 076 035 7224

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Drop him a whatsapp with your lid size and he will send you pics of what he has available.

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
Drop him a whatsapp with your lid size and he will send you pics of what he has available.
one brands large is another`s medium / XL or does he work by 58/59/60 etc ? seing as you are the local spokes person for the brand i thought id ask

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Spoke to Redewaan myself. Main reason I did not buy is due to the fact that there is no shop front where I can fit. Size is one thing but every oak has a different shape head.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
one brands large is another`s medium / XL or does he work by 58/59/60 etc ? seing as you are the local spokes person for the brand i thought id ask
He sends you a size chart, measure pip and you are sorted:thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke to Redewaan myself. Main reason I did not buy is due to the fact that there is no shop front where I can fit. Size is one thing but every oak has a different shape head.
You in the Cape quite often, pop round to him and fit perhaps?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
He sends you a size chart, measure pip and you are sorted:thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

You in the Cape quite often, pop round to him and fit perhaps?
Impulsive buyer like yourself. When im dehydrating grapes the only thing I think of when it comes to my pips protection is a grandpa and a red bull!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I was understand what Tiaan is saying - its shape of pip not size - know a few guys who cant wrar a shoie due to the shape of the head and does not feel right

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I was understand what Tiaan is saying - its shape of pip not size - know a few guys who cant wrar a shoie due to the shape of the head and does not feel right
I’m like that with shark and Leatt helmets. They don’t sit on my big head properly

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I’m like that with shark and Leatt helmets. They don’t sit on my big head properly
every one complained about the leatt , i love mine i find it very comfortable , but I also like to try on a helmet before I buy it .

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Impulsive buyer like yourself. When im dehydrating grapes the only thing I think of when it comes to my pips protection is a grandpa and a red bull!
:icon_lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody figure out what the little blow up helmet pillow is that you get in the box?? It looks like a neck brace. I ask Redewaan and he said he also doesnt know:icon_lol: