New LS2 helmet

fubar

Forum Member
Reaction score
:icon_lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody figure out what the little blow up helmet pillow is that you get in the box?? It looks like a neck brace. I ask Redewaan and he said he also doesnt know:icon_lol:
To remove helmet from rider with suspected neck injury??

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
To remove helmet from rider with suspected neck injury??
Hmmmmm, possible? But then you would need to carry it around with you when you ride:icon_lol:

I thought its maybe to put the helmet on when its on the rack?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Hmmmmm, possible? But then you would need to carry it around with you when you ride:icon_lol:

I thought its maybe to put the helmet on when its on the rack?
if its not in the manual its nothing and most likely just there to protect the helmet during transportation while still in the box from manufacturer to dealer to buyer

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
if its not in the manual its nothing and most likely just there to protect the helmet during transportation while still in the box from manufacturer to dealer to buyer
Its an inflatable pillow of sorts that comes in a neat pouch. Looks like those pillows you use when flying.

- - - Updated - - -

Its an inflatable pillow of sorts that comes in a neat pouch. Looks like those pillows you use when flying.