New / Newish KTM 50cc Mini - Wanted

theunodb

Forum Member
Reaction score
It’s time to upgrade my son from an OSET 12.5R to a “real” bike 😅

Anyone know of a KTM mini or TC mini thats for sale? Or a 50cc SX?

Rage

Forum Member
Reaction score
I am busy with the same exercise for my 3 year old, he’s out grown the 12.5. I am ruling the 50 sx out. He climbed on one and pinned it, those little 50’s move. His life flashed in front of me. Lol. He loved it. Me not so much. I’ll wait till he’s a bit older before we go that route. Haha. Good luck.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
I am busy with the same exercise for my 3 year old, he’s out grown the 12.5. I am ruling the 50 sx out. He climbed on one and pinned it, those little 50’s move. His life flashed in front of me. Lol. He loved it. Me not so much. I’ll wait till he’s a bit older before we go that route. Haha. Good luck.
What I have heard(but never done myself) is drill a hole in the top of the carb above the throttle slide and thread it for a small long bolt. Then you can just screw the bolt in to restrict he throttle slide and restrict how far he can open the throttle. As you and he become more comfy you can just turn that bolt out to give him more and more power.

theunodb

Forum Member
Reaction score
Found this on the facebook if anyone is interested. I’m looking for a newer model as it will be passed down to my younger kids.