New Race Series - Enduro League Challenge

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I want to try this enduro league thing, but im like an old toppie. This cellphone thing makes me confucious and sounds like a mission.
(hereby I am not asking to be called dumb or a lazy cunt thank you very much) I am merely asking for a better explanation WRT the where and how the cellphone and app is used!
I am also asking on behalf of all the keyboard ninja's that are to scared to post because of BigKnob.

Thanks

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
I want to try this enduro league thing, but im like an old toppie. This cellphone thing makes me confucious and sounds like a mission.
(hereby I am not asking to be called dumb or a lazy cunt thank you very much) I am merely asking for a better explanation WRT the where and how the cellphone and app is used!
I am also asking on behalf of all the keyboard ninja's that are to scared to post because of BigKnob.

Thanks

Enter the league

Load maps on GPS

Load Strava on Phone

On startline press "record" on strava.

Put phone in bag

Ride the route

At finish press stop record and save ride

click send ride

send to ride@enduroleague.co.za

Wait for the Russian to tell you whats cooking...

Iggz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Heat 2 for 2015 starts tomorrow.......!
:thumbs up:good luck everybody

Karbools

Forum Member
Reaction score
Who's the wipeout champion right at the end? He was literally 5 meters into the loop at that stage :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dylboy

Forum Member
Reaction score
Lekker vid! Yeah shame man, just started the route and already dazed hahahaha, hope he was ok though [emoji2]

Katy.M 300

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
why is the registration not online and a form needs to filled in and emailed ? , printed a few copies going to register myself and my son and rope one or two mates in , i think this will be good for Ghislain to start learning his GPS before he does roof qualifier next year .

What is the team thing f applicable ?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Karbools Hehehe nothing gets between me and a good Enduro League time.
Dean314 Good to see you okes joining in. It's gonna benefit Ghislain more than you'd expect. Normally when you go riding, it's a case of ride and wait, ride and wait. Doing Enduro League you force yourself to keep going as you would in a race, so it increases your stamina and forces you to vasbyt. The GPS training is also fantastic, but eventually, you learn the track and then the GPS doesn't even go on the bars. :icon_e_biggrin:
Onderbroek Heidelberg is, in my opinion, the easiest loop of the lot. A bit of flat stuff here and there to get your breath and feeling in your fingers back. The new Wild West just takes soooooo looooooong. Pins and needles in my hands when I finished that loop. And Arrows, eish, them loose shaly climbs, short but like sex when your camping. (F@cking in tents)

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
@Karbools Hehehe nothing gets between me and a good Enduro League time.
@Dean314 Good to see you okes joining in. It's gonna benefit Ghislain more than you'd expect. Normally when you go riding, it's a case of ride and wait, ride and wait. Doing Enduro League you force yourself to keep going as you would in a race, so it increases your stamina and forces you to vasbyt. The GPS training is also fantastic, but eventually, you learn the track and then the GPS doesn't even go on the bars. :icon_e_biggrin:
@Onderbroek Heidelberg is, in my opinion, the easiest loop of the lot. A bit of flat stuff here and there to get your breath and feeling in your fingers back. The new Wild West just takes soooooo looooooong. Pins and needles in my hands when I finished that loop. And Arrows, eish, them loose shaly climbs, short but like sex when your camping. (F@cking in tents)
thanks Dennis , when you joining us for A Heidleberg run ? iggz should look at doing one at serendipity as well and maybe at the mamelodi koppies (Sambok)

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
thanks Dennis , when you joining us for A Heidleberg run ? iggz should look at doing one at serendipity as well and maybe at the mamelodi koppies (Sambok)
Rode Heidelberg on Sunday and by the time we were lekker tired and on our way back to the parking lot we ran into Ron Bailey and Uncle Naughty Ian with some of the Roost okes. Ron said "Join us and come do Forest Gump, it's a nice twisty trail in the river bed". It was a trap. :icon_twisted: