New section at TK?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Was chatting to yamahannes earlier and he reckons there's a whole new section at Tussen koppies, TK3 they're calling it. Anyone here ridden there before?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Parking at the Lido ?
Nah, better parking at Rietvlei Farm, with lekker pizza and ice cold beer afterwards. Also, it's a lekker 11km warm up to the koppies and 11km cool off back to the car. Plenty of security too, so no hassle with theft. We went there once after they stole the blanketed man's laptop and we told the the woman that runs the pizza shop and she said we should park there in future. Which we have done a few times now without hassle. You keen to join?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Nah, better parking at Rietvlei Farm, with lekker pizza and ice cold beer afterwards. Also, it's a lekker 11km warm up to the koppies and 11km cool off back to the car. Plenty of security too, so no hassle with theft. We went there once after they stole the blanketed man's laptop and we told the the woman that runs the pizza shop and she said we should park there in future. Which we have done a few times now without hassle. You keen to join?
Ja might be keen to join. Rietvlei zoo farm?

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
There is a nice big tech climb on that side still alot of bundu bashing to be done to open up more climbs

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
Short notice but can I tag along with anyone riding TK today, my riding partner just fell through.

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I should be there just after 7:30��

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Thanks for a lekker ride guys and thanks for joining us GrantMcD. Was lekker to meet you. I had a blast all the way except for one moment where my life flashed before me..... :icon_lol: