New track!!!

Boertjie

Forum Member
Reaction score
Morning All:
I'm in the process of opening a new track soon.
Not gonna give to much detail at this stage.
It will be an Off-road track, with a bit of tech sections in it.
Got the month of March to finalize everything.
Distance: Not sure yet, but recon +- 20Km
Opening will be around first weekend of April.
It will be suitable for all range of riders and bikes.

Will add some pics and vids, as I go along.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Morning All:

Please just ask someone else to mark and ride it for you. If you break one of your pegz again you will end up like SCOTTYDOG!

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Morning All:

Awesome!:thumbs up:

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
It will be an Off-road track, with a bit of tech sections in it. It will be suitable for all range of riders and bikes.
firstly let me congratulate you on your new en-devour. may it be a huge success for you and the riding community

secondly could you better explain your terminology of "off-road". With a fair amount of new ladies riders in the group we struggle to find truly "off road" venues. they have no desire to do tech at all and when guys say a little tech and then add in some tricky sections it throws the ladies confidence and motivation a bit. for example I would call "off-road" something similar to Rhino park, Chimes out ride, GXCC.

Where would your new venue fit in ?

Boertjie

Forum Member
Reaction score
firstly let me congratulate you on your new en-devour. may it be a huge success for you and the riding community

secondly could you better explain your terminology of "off-road". With a fair amount of new ladies riders in the group we struggle to find truly "off road" venues. they have no desire to do tech at all and when guys say a little tech and then add in some tricky sections it throws the ladies confidence and motivation a bit. for example I would call "off-road" something similar to Rhino park, Chimes out ride, GXCC.

Where would your new venue fit in ?
This will most differently be a track suitable for any novice rider and any Lady riders. I would say it fit right in with the likes of Rhino Park. The property is not that big, so I'm gonna be forced to do a nice wide sweeping track with switch backs, to get some proper distance, there will also be some forest sections, that will be cleaned and marked properly.

BigMike

Medium Mike
Reaction score
This will most differently be a track suitable for any novice rider and any Lady riders. I would say it fit right in with the likes of Rhino Park. The property is not that big, so I'm gonna be forced to do a nice wide sweeping track with switch backs, to get some proper distance, there will also be some forest sections, that will be cleaned and marked properly.
sounds familiar :icon_twisted: lekker my boet... i wish you all the best

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
WOW that sounds great. so almost like "the bronx" then. cool. let us know when you are open and we will most definitely come support.

Chukudeer

Forum Member
Reaction score
Will there be cold beer? :33: