New track!!!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
For sure, if the forum is still running ill post it up here!

Want to at least know if im faster than Oz:icon_lol:

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Is the track easy to follow? Is it fenced off, or can we get to Schurweberg from the track?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Is the track easy to follow? Is it fenced off, or can we get to Schurweberg from the track?
I've heard people can ride to Schurweberg but no idea on the route from Buffalo. Why go to Schurweberg when you can play at Buffalo ?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Moer sommer neer daar in die rivierbedding :thumbs up:
:icon_lol::thumbs up:

Then let's rather plan a proper Schurweberg ride and we will gladly throw in Heart attack for a warm up! :icon_lol:
Gonna go play at Buffalo and see what happens. I believe there's a lekker old lady on the far West side of the mountain at Schurweberg that enjoys accommodating dirt bikers there. Maybe we should visit?

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
You can easily get to Skurweberg from there, across a tar and dirt road. So park there, pay, ride Skurweberg and then have some chow afterwards at Buffalo.

NUMSCH

Reaction score
:icon_lol::thumbs up:

Gonna go play at Buffalo and see what happens. I believe there's a lekker old lady on the far West side of the mountain at Schurweberg that enjoys accommodating dirt bikers there. Maybe we should visit?
She is very welcoming to bikers! LOL

Chadvdw67

Forum Member
Reaction score
Went with a group of guys from Buffalo to Schuweberg, was pretty easy to get there from what I recall....

The river bed section at Buffalo was AWESOME, fast and flowing, was a lot of fun, the rest of the track is not my cup of tea, I dont like flat track riding, and thats all it is, a LONG flat track.

The cheese burgers and beer after the ride were also really good

NUMSCH

Reaction score
My son and I did a few laps on Saturday, nice little extension on the river bed! Unfortunately the dust is hectic for those following but that's winter for you and most tracks here have the same problem!

Will have to try those cheese burgers next time!

Boertjie

Forum Member
Reaction score
Riverbed extended and more to come, also will extend the red loop for some more tech bits and distance.

Sat morning there will be someone with a drone on the track between 9:00-12:00. We gonna play around and see if we can get some nice footage with the drone following us around.

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Do you have a kiddies track yet? We want to come on Saturday but want to know if I can bring the small bike for my boy

Phatjack

Forum Member
Reaction score
Boomstomp, the kiddies track is ready. Not far from the parking so the Mommies can watch them while you go out on the big boy track.
DenDirtbiker the rugby will definately be showing in the pub.

Boomstomp

Forum Member
Reaction score
Boomstomp, the kiddies track is ready. Not far from the parking so the Mommies can watch them while you go out on the big boy track.
DenDirtbiker the rugby will definately be showing in the pub.
Was there on Saturday, was suppose to be on the video for the kiddies track but the drone did not want to follow me

Thanks