New track!!!

Phatjack

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think I will do one or two laps on Saturday on the kiddies track and then go watch the rugby.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I think I will do one or two laps on Saturday on the kiddies track and then go watch the rugby.
If I can convince the clan, we'll park at the track, but go ride Schurweberg and be back in time to catch the game.

Boertjie

Forum Member
Reaction score
We hosted our first junior MX race at Grassland Off-road track yesterday.
Big thanks to Young Blood MX team

Phatjack

Forum Member
Reaction score
Morning all.
If you have any old/unused paint or spray paint lying around at home or at work that you would like to get rid of, please contact Kobus or myself. We will gladly take it of your hands.
Alternatively come visit the track with your old/unused paint or spray paint and ride the day for FREE.

Last edited:

Phatjack

Forum Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, its a win win. You clear your garage of some unwanted paint and get in a GRATIS/FREE ride.
After the ride there are very many lekker cold ones at the bar.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Morning all.
If you have any old/unused paint or spray paint lying around at home or at work that you would like to get rid of, please contact Kobus or myself. We will gladly take it of your hands.
Alternatively come visit the track with your old/unused paint or spray paint and ride the day for FREE.
I am sure we will have quite a bit, will start putting it aside. You will just have to come through with a bakkie one day. Im in Alberton.

Phatjack

Forum Member
Reaction score
Rocks and bricks to mark the track. Steel droppers/dowels don't last the night