New track!!!

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
FFS, two cnuts can fark it up for a lot of us! Pity!

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
But to be fair, there is no rule guide or even sign saying its an operating airfield.
I was there on Saturday without a bike and the guys I saw there are respected dirtbikers. Must have been someone else.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
But to be fair, there is no rule guide or even sign saying its an operating airfield.
I was there on Saturday without a bike and the guys I saw there are respected dirtbikers. Must have been someone else.
Looks like it was someone riding there yesterday, but you are quite right, there are no signs, fences or anything indicating where we're supposed to ride or not ride. I've parked there 3 times now to ride at Schurweberg and honestly never knew where we're not allowed.

According to the Vleisbroek post though, the okes were told that they're not supposed to ride there and basically told the guy to get knotted as they paid and could ride where they like. That's just being a doos.

Viking

Forum Member
Reaction score
Looks like it was someone riding there yesterday, but you are quite right, there are no signs, fences or anything indicating where we're supposed to ride or not ride. I've parked there 3 times now to ride at Schurweberg and honestly never knew where we're not allowed.

According to the Vleisbroek post though, the okes were told that they're not supposed to ride there and basically told the guy to get knotted as they paid and could ride where they like. That's just being a doos.
Such a pity that after this, he is ready to close down. These type of riders needs to be named and shamed. Really kak style.