Nite X?

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
Was a jol - it is actually very entertaining. Was set up more for the MX rider than the Tech rider though.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Was a jol - it is actually very entertaining. Was set up more for the MX rider than the Tech rider though.
I gather the tech riders got a few PK’s then?

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
I rode August and this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed both. and yes I think it ultimately suited the MX okes a lot more. I entered Hobby and that was a mistake - should have entered Old SChool. Hobby is full of very fast teenagers from MX and Enduro so its impossible to keep up with them. I would suggest in the future they split Hobby into Highschool and Hobby and keep Old SChool for the over 40's. They can easily do this as Hobby has had >20 riders for the last 2 events.

Track was very very lekker.

I loved the first heat but hated the second one after the rain. Got cought out by the slippery logs and tyres which made a huge difference.

The event was much better organised for the competitors but not having live comentating dampended the vibe a lot.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I rode August and this weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed both. and yes I think it ultimately suited the MX okes a lot more. I entered Hobby and that was a mistake - should have entered Old SChool. Hobby is full of very fast teenagers from MX and Enduro so its impossible to keep up with them. I would suggest in the future they split Hobby into Highschool and Hobby and keep Old SChool for the over 40's. They can easily do this as Hobby has had >20 riders for the last 2 events.

I loved the first heat but hated the second one after the rain. Got cought out by the slippery logs and tyres which made a huge difference.

The event was much better organised for the competitors but not having live comentating dampended the vibe a lot.
A lot of teenagers? Didnt spot many the last one. How many this time round?

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

Rain must have made it really tricky!!:icon_e_confused:

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
I also rode hobby class, I thought it was a great event. I do agree that another class is needed to split the hobby riders from the very fast “hobby” riders, I think I was one of the few people in the hobby class not hitting that ski jump:261:

I enjoyed the racing and so did the spectators that came with me so it made it a fun day for all. I’ll definitely be at the next one:thumbs up:

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
I also rode hobby class, I thought it was a great event. I do agree that another class is needed to split the hobby riders from the very fast “hobby” riders, I think I was one of the few people in the hobby class not hitting that ski jump:261:

I enjoyed the racing and so did the spectators that came with me so it made it a fun day for all. I’ll definitely be at the next one:thumbs up:
I promissed myself I would do that ski jump!! Even practiced plenty MX in the weeks before. Then on the first lap of practice, I cased it and bike bottomed out badly, and gave me the fright of my life!! Decided after that I didnt need to be a hero!!

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I would say, of the 22 in Hobby, 80% were under 20ish
Bliksem, quite a few then:icon_lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I promissed myself I would do that ski jump!! Even practiced plenty MX in the weeks before. Then on the first lap of practice, I cased it and bike bottomed out badly, and gave me the fright of my life!! Decided after that I didnt need to be a hero!!
Balls to just try it!!:thumbs up: Was the run up to it as sketchy as last time?

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
My mates also hyped me up to do it in the last heat that I rode, it ended up with me landing on the face and my feet getting bounced off the pegs and pointing skyward.:icon_lol:

Dillan 19

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ski Jump ,Rain and mud.....OOOOHHH Eh Eh..

Spat me off... As I tried to get up got clipped by footpeg or rear wheel in the lid of next Jumper.
Did my leg and shoulder .
Still had a great Jol.... Missus gave it a whirl and did well!!

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
was great fun especially seeing that scaffolding collapse under Bradshaw

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1998075440257762&id=100001659754586

Good to see so many ladies - only problem was you could either go over or around the scaffolding - almost T-boned 2 of my fellow riders because the track crossed twice. The Marshals were also a bunch of idiots
Eish!!! Seems like that could have turned out way worse:icon_eek:

Track crossing? That doesnt sound right?

- - - Updated - - -

Ski Jump ,Rain and mud.....OOOOHHH Eh Eh..

Spat me off... As I tried to get up got clipped by footpeg or rear wheel in the lid of next Jumper.
Did my leg and shoulder .
Still had a great Jol.... Missus gave it a whirl and did well!!
Hectic bud!!!! How bad?

Ratel

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yes, the track went over the scaffolding left turn, over the rocks and then back under the scaffolding. Some girls were scared to ride the scaffolding so they just opted for them to go around it which meant crossing the track where you come out under the scaffolding and also cutting off the riders coming over the scaffolding at the corner. I had to shout coming down the scaffolding lapping one of the slower riders who went around almost taking her out. The Marshals didn't check - and if people crashed they just looked at them. At one point the medics tried to get some of them out the way.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Yes, the track went over the scaffolding left turn, over the rocks and then back under the scaffolding. Some girls were scared to ride the scaffolding so they just opted for them to go around it which meant crossing the track where you come out under the scaffolding and also cutting off the riders coming over the scaffolding at the corner. I had to shout coming down the scaffolding lapping one of the slower riders who went around almost taking her out. The Marshals didn't check - and if people crashed they just looked at them. At one point the medics tried to get some of them out the way.
That's damn dangerous:icon_e_confused: