Nitro Mousse revolution..lasts twice as long

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
What equivalent pressure would it be running from the beginning if it doesnt need running in? And then would it also get softer with age? quite keen to try one out in the front

KTMjedi

Forum Member
Reaction score
What equivalent pressure would it be running from the beginning if it doesnt need running in? And then would it also get softer with age? quite keen to try one out in the front
initial feel is a standard mousse feel of around .8 to .9 bar. The big thing those is the fact they are reporting that the feel is more alive...more like air than a traditional mousse feel. The thing is all mousse currently use the same raw material and produced in pretty much the same way. yes you can get different grades of raw material leading where you can get a good and a bad mousse. Nitro mousse uses a new material that no other mousse manufacture uses!

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, let us know where to order and shall give it a go

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
By the same people that make tubliss, WTAF? What have you got in your wheels @ShercoVader?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
So Jedi whats better a Nitro mousse or tubeless?

KTMjedi

Forum Member
Reaction score
They each are solutions to different problems. A mousse has one function and that is to stop flats! They are not performance enhancers. Nitro Mousse does apparently feel much more like air than the traditional dead mousse feel. But other than not getting flats and being able to slam into rocks it's not going to improve performance. Tubliss was primarily developed as a performance product and flat resistance was a added bonus. Personally i love the feel of light tyres and the feel of Tubliss. I will probably stick with Tubliss and put uo with any flats i may have. But lets face it some people are not prepared to do that and others who race cannot afford a flat so thats why you have a choice!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
They each are solutions to different problems. A mousse has one function and that is to stop flats! They are not performance enhancers. Nitro Mousse does apparently feel much more like air than the traditional dead mousse feel. But other than not getting flats and being able to slam into rocks it's not going to improve performance. Tubliss was primarily developed as a performance product and flat resistance was a added bonus. Personally i love the feel of light tyres and the feel of Tubliss. I will probably stick with Tubliss and put uo with any flats i may have. But lets face it some people are not prepared to do that and others who race cannot afford a flat so thats why you have a choice!
Last 2 sets of tyres only plugged the front tyre once, it was a pirelli though. Its Winter and I ride DW at least 3 times a month. Until this rumored sword thorns comes along and pops the red liner I am more than happy to sit with a 5min repair and patch with my tubed tubliss. It also gives my mates time to catch up and Milkster to stop and moan or have a smoke.

KTMjedi

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ok So first proper test in SA for the new Nitro Mousses was at this weekends National In Robertson. I will try post some pictures when I get some but all reports back is that they look brand new!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Enduro-Tech has 4 rear mice. Think 1950 but dont hold me to it. Had a few beers in already. Has a really nice feel to it.

073 487707 6