North Coast riding

Grant

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi all (specifically the folk on the KZN North coast),

Does anyone ride in the Ballito or further North area? May end up living in that part of the world and would definitely want to go riding.

Rovert

Forum Member
Reaction score
My wife has a pad in Hilltop next to Zimbali and there s a ride right opposite so when Im down there Ill see if I can get details!

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Mtunzini has some spectacular riding. Inland also, edgier etc is some of the best technical terrain you'll find. We're fortunate to have a steep coastline. Best to hook up with the locals once you get there, there are some hardcore buggers around there, but I'm sure they will cater for all types (if you're a good rider you'll fit in, if not you'll become a good rider , pretty much sums it up). I know a few okes that far north, if you move there I'm sure I can put you in touch. Not too sure how far north you're going though.

Wireless

Forum Member
Reaction score
We ride from Zini almost every Sunday... You welcome to hook up with us... PM when you ready...

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Sweet - shot wireless. You okes have some great riding there man!

And apologies, darn Autocorrect - I meant Eshowe and not "edgier"

Grant

Forum Member
Reaction score
so we will be staying in the lovely Eden Gauteng.

That means plenty DW shebeen stops with short rides in-between.

Willz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Good day guys.

Lets see if I can revive this thread. I've decided to leave corporate Gauteng behind and is heading for a permanent place in the shade in Mtunzini from the end of Jan. Checking if there are any locals on the forum who regularly rides in the area, I would love to make some new riding buddies down there.