Not what it appears at first.

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I hope the son of a bastard gets a special place in hell - fokken kaaskop!

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
BULL, you started this, how come you haven't posted the actual facts? MSA had fuckall to do with this f up
Simple Ian. When I quoted Vlaanderen it had already been posted out in the public. What I sent to you yesterday was a private view which I have no right to make public. If MSA makes an official statement then its a different story.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Are both cheese heads!?
ja ....

"It is a bit fucked up. Sorry for my language, but it is fucked up. I have a Dutch passport and I ride with a Dutch license and the Dutch Federation helped me with that. "

wonder why Womza did not help him ? after all he rode for them , I see they shared his rant and rave and nappy wetting post onto their Facebook page

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
One question, why so many msa disciples?

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
ja ....

"It is a bit fucked up. Sorry for my language, but it is fucked up. I have a Dutch passport and I ride with a Dutch license and the Dutch Federation helped me with that. "

wonder why Womza did not help him ? after all he rode for them , I see they shared his rant and rave and nappy wetting post onto their Facebook page
Was just wondering if he is by linage or....

Then no, Jan must go jump off a bridge. fok hom.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Simple Ian. When I quoted Vlaanderen it had already been posted out in the public. What I sent to you yesterday was a private view which I have no right to make public. If MSA makes an official statement then its a different story.
MSA will not make a public statement in this regard , he does not ride with a MSA License , plus they a professional body and will handle it in a professional manner , and not like a school kid would

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
MSA will not make a public statement in this regard , he does not ride with a MSA License , plus they a professional body and will handle it in a professional manner , and not like a school kid would
Yes, they are always proffesional and faultless.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Yes, they are always proffesional and faultless.
no one is without faults , we all make mistakes , even you ....me , and a whole lot of others ........ and it spelled professional

WOMZA has way more faults , they should have helped Calvin as he chose to ride for womza not msa , so why say MSA never helped him if he always rode under the Womza Banner , surely he should say "WOMZA never once helped me in my career or helped me get a dutch license "

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
BULL, I take it MSA's apology is in the post allready. You were quick to dis them, but not so quick to see that they aren't at fault:33:

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
What's changed in this story?
Officially speaking? Nothing. Plenty of contradicting stories flying around from those who are or should be in the know. Maybe msa is to busy putting a team together for the MXON.

Last edited:

Noss

Forum Member
Reaction score
I was starting to get the distinct impression that you had got something wrong Bull (apart from the obvious, and since corrected, spelling mistakes) but I must have been mistaken!