Online Shops

Swazi Phil

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have bought a few times from BTO sports in the USA, if you order more than a certain amount they will ship for free, not sure who is the cheapest ect...

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
The free shipping is to our postal service. If you want fedex you pay for it but it arrives at your door without any costs. All paid upfront so you know what you are in for.

Ace sports are very good here in CT. Just bought a Leatt Adventure jacket from them and the gave me R700 discount off the list price. If you don’t ask for discount then you don’t get discount😃

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
The free shipping is to our postal service. If you want fedex you pay for it but it arrives at your door without any costs. All paid upfront so you know what you are in for.

Ace sports are very good here in CT. Just bought a Leatt Adventure jacket from them and the gave me R700 discount off the list price. If you don’t ask for discount then you don’t get discount��
Ace is very good, I bought a new Helmet from them earlier this year. pricing is good service is excellent and they ship very quickly. I got my helmet in 12 hour to Bloem.:thumbs up: speak to Luke if possible

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score

Ace sports are very good here in CT. Just bought a Leatt Adventure jacket from them and the gave me R700 discount off the list price. If you don’t ask for discount then you don’t get discount��
Does that include items bought abroad ?

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Does that include items bought abroad ?
Yes, I bought a bunch of bits from RMATV and the shipping, duties and tax was all calculated. I paid that amount.

it was stopped by customs in SA and fedex sent me a form to sign. The next day it was on my door step.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yes, I bought a bunch of bits from RMATV and the shipping, duties and tax was all calculated. I paid that amount.

it was stopped by customs in SA and fedex sent me a form to sign. The next day it was on my door step.
What did you end up buying? Stuff that's cheaper via RMATV or stuff that you can't get in SA?

I haven't given it the effort with certain things, but are they generally cheaper than here? Or much of a muchness?

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
FMF rear silencer
Fastway Evo 4 pegs x2
Seat concepts seat cover
E-Line carbon guard for my new gnarly - thanks t-dik

None of which you can buy in SA except for the FMF stuff, but guess what. They don’t have stock and couldn’t confirm a price until it landed. I still landed the rear silencer cheaper than they quoted me on the old price