Raceworx order

WrightJnr

Forum Member
Reaction score
I took my Adventure into Raceworx a few weeks back for an annual service. Around 11am I get a call “ Hi Mr Wright, we going through your bike and have noticed the fork seals are leaking. We shall replace them for you at a cost”. I say “oh, interesting, I’ve not even seen a wet stantion on it, but not to worry, please leave it and I will replace the seals myself”. This is followed by a loooooooong pause, then...”Oh, sorry, I think I phoned the wrong guy.....your bike is fine and will be ready 2pm”.

I can’t prove anything but I smell a rat. Wonder if this is a common ploy. As once they “replace” the seals you will never know. And when I said leave it they were in a jam because how would they explain no leaky leaky when I fetched the bike.

A

armpump

How much credit ? maybe someone on here can transfer you the loot and pick up something they need

Francois M

Wild West Enduro Track
Reaction score
I happen to know Francois and Len Du Toit from Raceworx quite well. I know they trying hard to jack up the service and I buy parts from them all the time and prices are keen.If their are issues like these maybe just ask to speak to Francois and I"m very sure that he will look into it and try and sought it out.At Wild West we try our best to deliver the best service we can but sometimes our staff are slack and we often dont hear about bad experiences and cannot sought it out their and then .I know that they"ve employed Nel and Lood Bouwer on the workshop side who are well known in the industry and have a good reputation and Hein Kock as DP and Francois is in the shop full time.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I happen to know Francois and Len Du Toit from Raceworx quite well. I know they trying hard to jack up the service and I buy parts from them all the time and prices are keen.If their are issues like these maybe just ask to speak to Francois and I"m very sure that he will look into it and try and sought it out.At Wild West we try our best to deliver the best service we can but sometimes our staff are slack and we often dont hear about bad experiences and cannot sought it out their and then .I know that they"ve employed Nel and Lood Bouwer on the workshop side who are well known in the industry and have a good reputation and Hein Kock as DP and Francois is in the shop full time.
But this thread is under their section?