RAD Moto 2017 Enduro Range Demo Day

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
man you okes are doing this on the day of the national enduro and dragons back events .....

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
RAD Moto you do know that Terrortopia is not an Enduro venue? Why not organize something with Francois M at Wild West. Maybe he can make a short Enduro loop for another demo day like maybe this weekend? :icon_twisted::thumbs up::icon_lol:

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
@RAD Moto you do know that Terrortopia is not an Enduro venue? Why not organize something with Francois M at Wild West. Maybe he can make a short Enduro loop for another demo day like maybe this weekend? :icon_twisted::thumbs up::icon_lol:
Ideal place to showcase the suspension.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Ideal place to showcase the suspension.
Also ideal place for me to buy a piece of real estate. Paid for with my right shoulder. Don't schmaak dat place. :icon_evil: Blerry affluent living under the effluent there. :icon_mad:

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Also ideal place for me to buy a piece of real estate. Paid for with my right shoulder. Don't schmaak dat place. :icon_evil: Blerry affluent living under the effluent there. :icon_mad:
:icon_lol::icon_lol: I also don't understand building a mansion in the slums with the fresh smell of the entire Joburg's shit being forced up your nostrils.

Swordfish

Forum Member
Reaction score
Same date as GXCC and Premier Cup MX at Syringa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
@RAD Moto you do know that Terrortopia is not an Enduro venue? Why not organize something with Francois M at Wild West. Maybe he can make a short Enduro loop for another demo day like maybe this weekend? :icon_twisted::thumbs up::icon_lol:
Now there's a good idea! As you say maybe FrancoisM can organize a short route, doesn't need to be insane...like a mild blue loop and a log or two, little step down and up. Atleast you can get a feel for the bike compared to an MX track?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Now there's a good idea! As you say maybe @FrancoisM can organize a short route, doesn't need to be insane...like a mild blue loop and a log or two, little step down and up. Atleast you can get a feel for the bike compared to an MX track?
Come on Francois M, organize something at Wild West for us. Nice orange bikes on demo. Fanta Orange and Nik Naks at 10% off or something like that. :icon_lol:

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hahaha love the sweets and juice specials [emoji23][emoji23] I even wouldn't min giving the KTMs a go to see what they feel like

fubar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hahaha love the sweets and juice specials [emoji23][emoji23] I even wouldn't min giving the KTMs a go to see what they feel like

For the love of dog, don't do that unless you intend buying one, it will make you feel very unsatisfied with you current ride, this applies to EVERYONE, not just other brand riders.

Fires

Forum Member
Reaction score
For the love of dog, don't do that unless you intend buying one, it will make you feel very unsatisfied with you current ride, this applies to EVERYONE, not just other brand riders.
Oh fark right off :icon_lol: regardless of your appeal to "everyone" :icon_mrgreen:

SprocketMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
I remember Yamaha did their demo day at Wild West. They were picking up bits of blue plastic for months afterwards...