RAD Moto 2017 Enduro Range Demo Day

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
I remember Yamaha did their demo day at Wild West. They were picking up bits of blue plastic for months afterwards...
Ssssh!!!! RAD Moto, SprocketMan is known to be fluent in k@k praat. Please ignore his statement. :icon_lol:

But seriously, I like technical terrain. I would like to buy a bike to ride on technical terrain, therefore it's kinda obvious that I would like to test a bike on technical terrain. Betas made a big splash a few years ago thanks to Wade Steel Smith and Cayenne letting guys take the bikes out for a proper ride. Wild West is an ideal place where you can find a few lekker technical obstacles without having something that will bash the bikes broken.

Herminator

Forum Member
Reaction score
You fail to comprehend my ineptitude on a bike, ill F it up, even on a straight dirt road, no problem.

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
@RAD Moto you do know that Terrortopia is not an Enduro venue? Why not organize something with Francois M at Wild West. Maybe he can make a short Enduro loop for another demo day like maybe this weekend? :icon_twisted::thumbs up::icon_lol:
well said DenDirtbiker - what the hell? I dont wanna ride a boney around an mx track RAD Moto
Please have the test ride at Wildwest and that way I can buy one of the demo bikes at a discount after its been dropped to shit.